ADVERTISEMENT

Fox News

None of that contradicts what northern said. Our democracy was never in danger nor is it any danger now. You guys literally sound stupid.
Are you sure? What if it’s all true? Why put all our eggs in Trump’s basket? Nominate Haley and get things normal again..

So let me get this straight.. If I vote for Biden then I'm saving the "democracy"? If I vote for Trump then Biden is going to declare Martial Law on me.

I'm so confused, how is any of this helping me out?

I mean I like democracy and don't want to not have it. I don't want to have Martial Law declared on me either.

I wish it was like it used to be. We argued over taxes and a few social issues.

We need to defund and gut the DNC/RNC and start over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank Trump for that…

The bad guys (both inside and out) tried. Sure, it was like a Pesci/Stern/Home Alone attempt, but it was still an attempt. It is not beyond comprehension that it was a first draft, with the bad guys learning how to do it better the next time.

Honestly it wasn't even that bad when you consider that we have no idea what would have happened if Mike Pence had either A. Gone along with the Trump plan or B. Stayed home so that Grassley could go with the Trump plan or C. Gotten in the car and fled the capitol.

We were a lot closer than people realize. Those fake electors were there for a reason. The idea was basically to create a situation where the house and the senate couldn't agree on the slates of electors to use then throw the election to the house of representatives which would have made Trump president because of the block style of election.

None of that contradicts what northern said. Our democracy was never in danger nor is it any danger now. You guys literally sound stupid.
Can you honestly say nothing would have happened to Pence if the Mob got a hold of him? What would have happened if Pence had not pushed to certify the election? Still no risk to democracy? Had Pence gone along with Trump things could have gone downhill quick. If Trump were to win I don’t think there will be anyone in his cabinet or party who could or would be willing to stand up to him.

Reactions: nelly02
Honestly it wasn't even that bad when you consider that we have no idea what would have happened if Mike Pence had either A. Gone along with the Trump plan or B. Stayed home so that Grassley could go with the Trump plan or C. Gotten in the car and fled the capitol.

We were a lot closer than people realize. Those fake electors were there for a reason. The idea was basically to create a situation where the house and the senate couldn't agree on the slates of electors to use then throw the election to the house of representatives which would have made Trump president because of the block style of election.
I almost made an exact duplicate post.

I almost made an exact duplicate post.
Now you have Trump directly contacting election workers in Michigan trying get them to withhold certification for a county vote that Biden won. And we know that MAGATs like NH and Doobi have been infiltrating those posts across the country. Get a GOP controlled House with radical gerrymandering, throw the election into chaos and prevent any candidate from winning the EC. The House picks the president. Biden could win the popular vote by double digits and Trump is installed instead.

What would our resident MAGATs referenced above call that?

A win.

From your keyboard to God's ears. Problem is, only the crazies caucus and the crazies will go with Trump. If I could just vote I would vote Haley.
And that’s the issue. The fanatical republicans do not care about facts or potential ramifications of having Trump as nominee or president again. It’s truly a bizarro world.

How is that any crazier than "democracy is over if Trump wins!"?
The foundation of this country is not just the constitution it's the concept of transferral of power.
Our country can't survive when there is a refusal to do so. We got lucky the first time that there were a few republicans with a spine. Most now do not. From the local to the state level, republicans have put people in power that will yield to trump. People that have no clue right from wrong. They see a R win as the only thing that can possibly happen.

If you can't see that is:
a. what happened the first time
b. what has been set in motion now.

You are blind.

Ex-NFL player turned GOP rep rips league over Black national anthem at Super Bowl

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT