ADVERTISEMENT

White House is throwing it down messaging wise

49 percent of the US population are Independents.
Source?

I have one that says youre wrong

and another

Source?

I have one that says youre wrong

and another

Your articles are also from 2021 and 2022.

I'm kind of waiting for the White House to tell us how Joe found out out his uncle being eaten by cannibals.

giphy.gif

President Biden scraps 'Bidenomics' after slogan falls flat​

WASHINGTON ― Last June, in what the White House envisioned would be a turning-point speech in Chicago, President Joe Biden introduced a new slogan aimed at selling an economic revival.

The mantra was "Bidenomics." And on this day, the word was plastered everywhere: flanking Biden on massive blue signs as he talked up an improving economy, across the base of his lectern, and draped down the walls of Chicago's historic post office where Biden spoke to a couple hundred supporters.

But over time, all the "Bidenomics" talk has disappeared.

During a recent campaign swing this month in Pennsylvania − in which Biden made three stops and sought to contrast his economic agenda with former President Donald Trump's − Biden never mentioned the term "Bidenomics." Nor did he utter the phrase during separate addresses to electrical workers and builders unions over the past week. Or Thursday in Syracuse, N.Y., where he announced more than $6 billion in subsidies for two microchip factories.

The White House concluded that too many Americans didn't know what "Bidenomics" meant. Congressional Democratic candidates and party activists never embraced the label as they work to overcome the president's low approval ratings to win back control of the House.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...S&cvid=75f6ce002ad8427185a13a5d538e512d&ei=69

Sure you're not. You only keep doing your best to tear Biden down and prop Trump up.
You're half right. Biden has dementia, and horrible policies, and I'm not going to support him because he's not Trump.

I criticize Trump plenty. What I don't do is pile onto Trump when it's undeserved. As I've said for over 8 years, it's not necessary because Trump provides plenty of material on his own. Take off your blue painted glasses so you can see.

You're half right. Biden has dementia, and horrible policies, and I'm not going to support him because he's not Trump.

I criticize Trump plenty. What I don't do is pile onto Trump when it's undeserved. As I've said for over 8 years, it's not necessary because Trump provides plenty of material on his own. Take off your blue painted glasses so you can see.
Wrong and wrong.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT