ADVERTISEMENT

Fox News

Why does it matter who democrats run? Cheetolini is invincible.

“he’s been slipping since 2020 but he’s gotten a lot done for the liberal agenda”

Lol

New report sheds light on 'secret Democrat plot' to replace Biden

Waters says that the country identifies as R+2.
Then he cites polls that are R+4 to R+7 and concludes that Trump is going to swamp Harris.

Is he talking about the poll voter mix or poll results?

If the mix is R+7 and the result is a toss-up then that indicates Harris is outperforming in poll, right?
Waters has confused me.

Seeing and watching Fox melt down is quite satisfying.

The only question will be when Fox gets sued again for lying, who will the scapegoats be????

Last time it was Lou Dobbs, Trish Regan, and Tuck?

LOL

Melting down big time….I don’t think the propagandists on Russia One are as deranged as Gutfeld is in this video

Reactions: MitchLL
It's great!

Keeping talking...the more you run your mouths, the more votes you lose.

The Radical Right has the White Nationalist vote locked up and is losing everyone else.

Gutfeld hit the nail on the head.
You realize Gutfeld is supposed to be the comedian on Fox Network, right?

No one EVER takes anything he says seriously.

Damn, you're gullible. Did you notice how fvcking scripted his little rant was? Had to keep looking down at his notes and making sure he got all the talking points that his producers wrote for him.
You people!!!!!

Reactions: HawkMD
You realize Gutfeld is supposed to be the comedian on Fox Network, right?

No one EVER takes anything he says seriously.

Damn, you're gullible. Did you notice how fvcking scripted his little rant was? Had to keep looking down at his notes and making sure he got all the talking points that his producers wrote for him.
You people!!!!!

I’m still waiting for him to say something funny. It’s been almost 20 years so odds are it should happen soon.

Ruppert Murdoch had done as much damage to this country as any Republican politician.

All for the sake of his family's wealth.
But you do have to give him credit for capitalizing on the sheer stupidity of the Merican consumer.
FOX News needs to be destroyed. Again, they’re our enemy.

Reactions: HawkMD and MitchLL
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT