ADVERTISEMENT

Free Anthony Cassioppi -Take off the Redshirt

After just watching Gable Steveson wrestle today[he beat White from Okie 7-3] I believe The Hawkeyes quite possibly could have two guys in the room that could win NCAA s. Not only is he beatable but he is a hotdog. That being said pulling Big Cass’s shirt if Stoll is good to go would be ridiculous. Stoll can win a championship this year Cass will continue to improve his ceiling is growing from what I’m seeing. Sam has something to prove let’s enjoy the stroll.
You mean watching a true frosh Gable in his first official match beat Derek White 7-3 gives you more hope? The same Derek White that last time out against Stoll went to OT with? I’ll take Gable all day over Stoll.

Gable is a freak of nature. I consider Gable,Mark Hall and Spencer Lee to be once a decade recuits! Why? 10-20 college practices in,they are competing for an NCAA title. Vincenz Joseph Bo Nickel,JDen Cox and Jason Nolf are pretty close. All likely three time champs and four time high AAs. As a college coach of any power conference,you get one of those bad boys to sign up for your school and you are bagging a 120k salary. Kyle Snyder is up there with Spencer Lee.

Gable is a freak of nature. I consider Gable,Mark Hall and Spencer Lee to be once a decade recuits! Why? 10-20 college practices in,they are competing for an NCAA title. Vincenz Joseph Bo Nickel,JDen Cox and Jason Nolf are pretty close. All likely three time champs and four time high AAs. As a college coach of any power conference,you get one of those bad boys to sign up for your school and you are bagging a 120k salary. Kyle Snyder is up there with Spencer Lee.
Where would put Zahid in that statement

Some observations and notes concerning this thread. A previous commentary noted that Sam Stoll is momentarily rated the number one heavyweight by some websites. We all know there is only one reason for that rating, well okay, maybe there are two reasons. Reason #1) everybody else has graduated, he is the only one left; and #2) Vince Turk’s marksmanship badge should be revoked, IMMEDIATELY.

Also noteworthy; a visionary poster observes Iowa has a wealth of wrestlers at the heavyweight position, three deep. Same meticulous poster discovers that Lou ‘whose on third’ Costello will be a great backup for the team. How does one embellish that kind of insight? Truer words were never spoken.

Tell Nike to finish stitching Cassioppi’s singlet and get it over to CHA TODAY. Get some butts in those pews, the congregation is waiting.

Free the Paisano.

Some observations and notes concerning this thread. A previous commentary noted that Sam Stoll is momentarily rated the number one heavyweight by some websites. We all know there is only one reason for that rating, well okay, maybe there are two reasons. Reason #1) everybody else has graduated, he is the only one left; and #2) Vince Turk’s marksmanship badge should be revoked, IMMEDIATELY.

Also noteworthy; a visionary poster observes Iowa has a wealth of wrestlers at the heavyweight position, three deep. Same meticulous poster discovers that Lou ‘whose on third’ Costello will be a great backup for the team. How does one embellish that kind of insight? Truer words were never spoken.

Tell Nike to finish stitching Cassioppi’s singlet and get it over to CHA TODAY. Get some butts in those pews, the congregation is waiting.

Free the Paisano.
Or let him develop like fine wine. :)

Sounds fun, but with the #1 guy at the weight already on your team, let Tony sit and demolish everyone, get confidence with college weight and moves, get ready to dominate next year!

Reactions: Grip220
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT