ADVERTISEMENT

Free Palestine: West Bank edition

thewop

HB Legend
Jun 27, 2002
Note: we only see what the reporter wants us to see, but this trip into the West Bank is pretty wild, and not at all what I expected.

Reactions: BrianNole777
You can find villains if you look for them. They're in all groups of people.

Here's a video from this week, if you pause the video when they speak of the attack on the family 2 days previous you'll see that soldiers were watching when that beating happened.

You can find villains if you look for them. They're in all groups of people.

Here's a video from this week, if you pause the video when they speak of the attack on the family 2 days previous you'll see that soldiers were watching when that beating happened.

Not the same thing as supporting Hamas and advocating for the dissolution of Israel, but yeah Israelis do bad stuff too.

Not the same thing as supporting Hamas and advocating for the dissolution of Israel, but yeah Israelis do bad stuff too.
Dude, use google, there are lots of videos of Israeli citizens calling for the destruction of palestine. I posted one a few months back where they were calling for it to be nuked. People suck.

Reactions: Ree4
Dude, use google, there are lots of videos of Israeli citizens calling for the destruction of palestine. I posted one a few months back where they were calling for it to be nuked. People suck.
Well, considering Palestine was never a country and really only exists because Israelis were trying to appease the Muslims who wanted them destroyed.... I can see the argument for eliminating Palestine altogether, and it doesn't surprise me at all that Israelis would call for it. Especially when they're electing Hamas with 80% of the vote and if the views expressed in that video are common amongst Palestinians.

• Haha
Reactions: BelemNole
d99ed837-308b-4d07-b73a-11ae9eacdf81_text.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT