ADVERTISEMENT

FreeDumb

BlIIlken2

HR All-American
Nov 23, 2021
giphy.gif

Of course no red flag law in North Carolina. I would submit that dropping your loaded gun in a Cracker Barrel would be a solid basis for removing your gun privileges for 25 years. Sorry, Robert Prebble, you'll have to make due with a staff. Or a morningstar.

Anybody can drop a gun,.. but that being said, there is way, way, way too much firearm carry going on in this country.

• Wow
Reactions: DolphLundgren
He didn't "drop it". It fell out of his pocket. As if it was a cell phone or a set of keys.

Sounds like he was drunk, too.

Carry permits should be treated like we treat a drivers license. Drive too poorly or under the influence and you're done,.. Owning a firearm might be a constitutional right, but carrying a firearm should be treated as a privilege.

In my gun utopia, 20 years if it was an unapproved weapon. I think I’m good imposing extreme restrictions and licensing to have a conceal and carry permit. Maybe only law enforcement, former law enforcement and military. Break that law, 20 years. The only way to send a message is with harsh penalties.

Accidentally legal gun drop and shots fired, people injured? Lose your gun license for 10 years.

Carry permits should be treated like we treat a drivers license. Drive too poorly or under the influence and you're done,.. Owning a firearm might be a constitutional right, but carrying a firearm should be treated as a privilege.
And yet republicans are working to remove the requirement to have a permit for a gun.

And yet republicans are working to remove the requirement to have a permit for a gun.

Already have. St. Louis, MO, 2 am, open carrying a rifle, a minor, no permit, and other than walking in the middle of the street, not violating any laws.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT