ADVERTISEMENT

Freeman and Harding Alert !

Moline advances to the championship game.
Not a game Freeman will put in his scrapbook. One basket (a breakaway dunk) and some free throws.
Harding had 21.
Freeman had to change uniforms after ripping his down the middle in frustration.

Reactions: perryhawk
Niko Abusara 6’5” guard for Benet Academy is a really really good baller. He finished with 18 pts, 9 Reb and 8 Stl and Dartmouth commit. He was all over the place in his semi finals game, Moline needs to find away to contain him. Should be a Great Game.

Niko Abusara 6’5” guard for Benet Academy is a really really good baller. He finished with 18 pts, 9 Reb and 8 Stl and Dartmouth commit. He was all over the place in his semi finals game, Moline needs to find away to contain him. Should be a Great Game.
Thanks for filling in for me HIWILLE, nice job!

Reactions: HIWILLE
Moline advances to the championship game.
Not a game Freeman will put in his scrapbook. One basket (a breakaway dunk) and some free throws.
Harding had 21.
Freeman had to change uniforms after ripping his down the middle in frustration.
Brock set the tone early. 14 points in the first 5 minutes of play. 3 for 3 from 3, a mid range jumper, and 3 free throws after being fouled from 3. Downers Grove didn’t know what hit them.

Very cool to have this near realization of their dream even as unlikely as it was.
#1 Benet vs #2 Moline...wow!
Good luck boys.

Freeman was 1-4 FG he got both DGN’s centers in foul trouble. Their top center was 1-2 and that was a Three and only his second Three all year. Owen had both of them frustrated to where Jake Reimer took a swipe at Owen. He clearly was in their heads and he probably altered between 8–12 shots in the game. Not a big game offensively, but he was huge defensively in the game.

Here’s an interesting stat Moline was 9–19 field goals and attempts. Downers Grove North was 13–40. A lot of that had to do with Freeman altering their shots.

Here’s an interesting stat Moline was 9–19 field goals and attempts. Downers Grove North was 13–40. A lot of that had to do with Freeman altering their shots.
I think Freeman may be a better shot blocker than I anticipated. Sounds like he was very disruptive going against 2 bigs. If he can defend and rebound next year, he will be our starter.

If some of you don't have access to a TV broadcast of tonight's game, if you have a computer or smart phone go to NFHSNetwork.com and type in IHSA at the top of the screen at or around game time, 7:15pm You can watch the game live for free at that time.

I think Freeman may be a better shot blocker than I anticipated. Sounds like he was very disruptive going against 2 bigs. If he can defend and rebound next year, he will be our starter.
Unless we get someone from the portal he’s definitely our starter. We have nobody else.

Big win for Moline last night. It was a very strange game. They only took 19 shots from the field. They were 9-19. From the line they were 29-33. So, with their 50 points, 29 cane from free throws; 21 from the field. Not sure I’ve ever seen that. It was the worst game I’ve seen Freeman play. He was not active at all. I suspect he will come to play tonight. Number 1 vs number 2. Go Maroons.

Every time I see Brock next to Owen I wonder how tall Brock actually is.

Fq-qavUX0AIrQ7N

If some of you don't have access to a TV broadcast of tonight's game, if you have a computer or smart phone go to NFHSNetwork.com and type in IHSA at the top of the screen at or around game time, 7:15pm You can watch the game live for free at that time.

Actually, the cost is $12 to watch.

Direct link:

halftime Moline 32 Bennett academy 25. Harding had a really good first half. Freeman nonexistent offensively needs to get it going.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT