ADVERTISEMENT

Friday night watcha drinking?

lucas80

HR King
Gold Member
Jan 30, 2008
It's a grab bag night after the holiday beer has been exhausted. 1 Bud Light. I have a few Hamms. The Busch Light is laughing at me in the fridge knowing it's all that is left.

Gonna have a glass of this shortly. Have never tried it before.

StarwardNovaAustralianSingleMaltWhisky_0b115f7a-28f4-469c-ac72-fe7c941b6b86.png

Learn from previous criminal acts of others and don't drive. You don't want to get convicted 3 times.

Reactions: Moral
Woof. That is a nasty assortment.
It's like Spring cleaning after tail gate season is over. I don't know where the Busch Light came from. It was in my cooler when we got home from a game one Saturday.

A bottle of Syrah. Only finishing because I don’t want it to go to waste. I chose poorly tonight.

Reactions: lucas80
Sober January or whatever they call it, for me. Water. Now having a cup of coffee.

I’m intrigued. I’m going to need a thorough report back.
My fiance no pics told me to wait until she got home to crack it because she wanted to try it too. I agreed. She said she’d be home at 8. It’s now 9:30 and she’s still not home. I’m going to THC. Strong THC.

• Haha
Reactions: ferentzin04
My fiance no pics told me to wait until she got home to crack it because she wanted to try it too. I agreed. She said she’d be home at 8. It’s now 9:30 and she’s still not home. I’m going to THC. Strong THC.

Women…

And no pic needed. We’ve all seen her. Good to see you’ve finally made an honest women out of Nicola.

kpjqbj-21superbadsuccesslarge.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: McLovin32
Women…

And no pic needed. We’ve all seen her. Good to see you’ve finally made an honest women out of Nicola.

kpjqbj-21superbadsuccesslarge.jpg
We’re now approaching 10:30 and she’s still at the neighbor lady’s house. THC is in my system and I have a glass of Bulleit Single Barrel poured.

I took a flyer on some Bud Light Next at the store today. It's hard to believe that anyone taste tested that before they green lighted production.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT