ADVERTISEMENT

****Fulton County indictment watch thread****UPDATE Trump and 18 individuals indicted, Trump has been arrested. Powell, Chesebro & Ellis plead guilty

But the narrative being pushed by Trump and right wing media is that somehow the case is now compromised because of a personal matter. It does no good to perpetuate that line of thinking.
I guess we will see. Her piss-poor judgment did impact on the case. Hopefully it doesn’t have an impact on the outcome.

How did it impact the case?
She had to fire the guy who was in the middle of the prosecution. The delay and distraction with the hearing. The PR hit and loss of credibility for Willis. (Who I would bet lied on the stand, by the way). Just an unforced error all the way around.

You really don’t see this was horrendous judgment? It’d be like Merrick Garland hiring his mistress instead of Jack Smith.

She had to fire the guy who was in the middle of the prosecution. The delay and distraction with the hearing. The PR hit and loss of credibility for Willis. (Who I would bet lied on the stand, by the way). Just an unforced error all the way around.

You really don’t see this was horrendous judgment? It’d be like Merrick Garland hiring his mistress instead of Jack Smith.
I'm saying this is being blown completely out of proportion by Trump lawyers and the right wing media because attacking the prosecutor is what you do when the facts are against you.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT