ADVERTISEMENT

FUN Postgame Videos & Pics; IOWA BEATS UCONN, Garza Tourney MVP, Cook All Tourney Team

Iowa Basketball‏Verified account@IowaHoops 21m21 minutes ago

Iowa improves to 6-1 all-time against Oregon. #Hawkeyes

DsGQzvIV4AAmRuD.jpg

Fran said:

* Kreiner was spectacular

* Till played because Pemsl is out

* they played connected defensively

* leading wire to wire made him proud

* Kreiner is a fearless guy

On UCONN:

* Fran said they took the fight to Syracuse

* Fran said he's looking forward to playing them tomorrow in Madison square garden

Reactions: anon_i8nzeu2gbf0ba
I've seen 4-5 highlight videos from last night (including SC) and none of them show the highlight dunk of the game with Cook blowing past Bol.. weird.

Reactions: Hawkfan_08
I've seen 4-5 highlight videos from last night (including SC) and none of them show the highlight dunk of the game with Cook blowing past Bol.. weird.

Not weird. SOP. Iowa led the entire 40 minutes and Ryan Kreiner totally embarrassed Bol Bol and Cook had his way as well, but that doesn't fit the predetermined story line. Just like politics. Ignore reality, disregard the facts, and tell your own fictional story. Lots of people will believe it.

this one shows the Kreiner dunk on Bol & the Cook dunk on someone else

It also shows Bol not getting out on Kreiner as Ryan drains a 3 pointer

Kreiner schooled Bol; I love it !

LINK:

Is it true Fran made Kreiner apologize for dunk? If so, dumb. I would submit that Uconn players apologize for doubling JBo with 20 sec left....they didn’t need to do that. If that doesn’t happen then dunk doesn’t happen. Hopefully it is just lip service and behind scenes Fran understands.

Reactions: TRHawkeye145
Is it true Fran made Kreiner apologize for dunk? If so, dumb. I would submit that Uconn players apologize for doubling JBo with 20 sec left....they didn’t need to do that. If that doesn’t happen then dunk doesn’t happen. Hopefully it is just lip service and behind scenes Fran understands.

I sure hope that’s not true . Don’t apologize for Jack sh!t. You don’t wanna be dunked on then don’t guard on top like you’re down one instead of 20 with 20 sec left! Iowa needs more of that killer instinct!

Reactions: TRHawkeye145

Not a big deal either way. Nice to see Iowa show a pair after getting kicked around all of last year. Generally no reason to piss an opponent off, but UConn is out of conference so unlikely to play again soon where it will matter.

Maybe show this to Kirk and what winning can do??? Don't be afraid to CHANGE.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT