ADVERTISEMENT

FYI - NCAAs on ESPN+

Impossible Is Nothing

HR All-State
Aug 31, 2004
Last edited:
Good. I missed a lot of matches last year because I would always get the “this is not included in your package” when it clearly was in my package.

Reactions: vhsalum
ESPN streams are good and love the announcer with the pass the lasagna saying every time theres a pin or major he is doing.

Great, the ESPN app is the least user friendly app I've ever seen. Pretty embarrassing for a company the size they are. Seems like half the time it doesn't recognize that you already have a subscription and therefore won't play the stream. Have to try going to it couple different times to finally get to watch what you want to. It's always something with it it seems.

Reactions: A21408t
Great, the ESPN app is the least user friendly app I've ever seen. Pretty embarrassing for a company the size they are. Seems like half the time it doesn't recognize that you already have a subscription and therefore won't play the stream. Have to try going to it couple different times to finally get to watch what you want to. It's always something with it it seems.
I’ve been having that problem recently trying to watch regular programming, but have never had issues with ESPN+.

What’s the best site to get mat assignments during the tournament?

Reactions: vhsalum
Never had a problem with +. Carry it year round for NHL and futebol. Worth every penny

Yes. Semi-finals on Friday and Finals on Saturday will be on ESPN over the air and streaming on ESPN+

Happy Ice Hockey GIF by NHL

Bes
It appears that individual mat coverage for the 2023 NCAA Championships will be on ESPN+, not ESPN3 (via ESPN schedule here: https://www.espn.com/watch/schedule). This is a change from previous years.

The traditional broadcast remains unchanged: ESPNU will carry the morning sessions and the evening sessions will be on ESPN.

Instructions for subscribing to ESPN+ are here: https://help.espnplus.com/espnplus_...nt&sys_kb_id=2787e88f87ab159054f27557cebb3504

Best 10 bux you’ll ever spend.

Reactions: sdvike and vhsalum
Well that stinks, as ESPN3 in included with my internet. I guess it's only $10, but I prefer paying $0 for ESPN ;)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT