ADVERTISEMENT

Your favorite sports team might be streaming on Amazon Prime soon

I guess the good thing would be being able to watch other markets.

Works for me. As long as I can still get my Blues and Cardinals games. Although I feel my monthly bill from DirecTV should go down about ten bucks.

Red wings game this evening got moved from Bally to TNT tonite. NHL and NBA on TNT are available on Max, but i fvcking hate TNTs hockey crew. Biz is such a fooking doosh..

The last time the wings were on TNT, it sounded like a Rangers home broadcast

Red wings game this evening got moved from Bally to TNT tonite. NHL and NBA on TNT are available on Max, but i fvcking hate TNTs hockey crew. Biz is such a fooking doosh..

The last time the wings were on TNT, it sounded like a Rangers home broadcast
If you don't like the TNT crew that is a YOU problem. Biz adds a ton of laughs to the show and Anson Carter and King Henry are great. Liam does a good job of moderating and then of course you get insight from Gretz.

If you don't like the TNT crew that is a YOU problem. Biz adds a ton of laughs to the show and Anson Carter and King Henry are great. Liam does a good job of moderating and then of course you get insight from Gretz.
Mickey Redmond, ken daniels and chris osgood and the rest of the bally sports detroit broadcast crew bring the insight and laffs better. Mickey and Ken are as impartial of a broadcast crew as you can get when calling games and will call it as they see it with little to no homerism., despite being the red wings crew

like i said, their last game on TNT was straight up Rangers homerism garbage

You mean I might be able to watch twins and Timberwolves games? I try to stream them using my parents cable company up north but the Bally sports app might be the worst app in the history of apps.
The only entertainment is seeing people bitching about not being able to watch stuff because the app is 💩

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT