ADVERTISEMENT

Gable Steveson Announces WWE

Gable's WWE career will fall somewhere between The Blue Meanie and Chief Jay Strongbow.
Unless he hits the juice and gym plan, he's too short to be a real big star in the current WWE.

He reminds me of someone like Keith Lee, who was an independent star and then the next big thing in NXT, but on the main roster Vince and his band of chicken sh** writers changed him and buried him.

I don't see Gable being any kind of amazing promo, so he'd have to get by on his in-ring work and that won't cut it as long as Vince is still alive.....unless he stays in NXT until Vince steps down/is gone.

Of course that's all assuming he even goes to the WWE anytime soon.

Reactions: CFNiteHawk85
Unless he hits the juice and gym plan, he's too short to be a real big star in the current WWE.

He reminds me of someone like Keith Lee, who was an independent star and then the next big thing in NXT, but on the main roster Vince and his band of chicken sh** writers changed him and buried him.

I don't see Gable being any kind of amazing promo, so he'd have to get by on his in-ring work and that won't cut it as long as Vince is still alive.....unless he stays in NXT until Vince steps down/is gone.

Of course that's all assuming he even goes to the WWE anytime soon.
The kid's got some amazing athleticism that will be great for the sport. While I concur that he'll be no Rock or Stone Cold, I think he's got a good chance of making it.

The WWE has not been good since it was the WWF, Jimmy superfly Snuka was best and not that big as it were.
That guy was pretty fricking amazing...good call! Check out the second move of the video...jumping from 15 feet. WTH! LOL!

The WWE has not been good since it was the WWF, Jimmy superfly Snuka was best and not that big as it were.
There have been a lot of amazing smaller guys throughout the history of the WWF/WWE.

But big men are treated differently on the main roster. There's just a certain style that Vince likes, unless that big man also has personality (like former Iowa football player Big E).

I think Gable would thrive in NXT through time and training, but he probably has grander aspirations.

Unfortunately that's what they all say until they get in the business and realize how broken it is at the top......

Also, I wonder if he'd undergo a name change at all.

There's currently a Chad Gable in the WWE as well. Solid underutilized wrestler, and actually got permission from Dan Gable himself to use the last name for his character.

Reactions: Jrjt0518
WWFPandaChair.png

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT