ADVERTISEMENT

Gaetz, 10 others introduce ‘Ukraine Fatigue’ resolution calling for end to U.S. aid

Canada sent tanks, other countries are sending arms and support. As long it it keeps American boots off the ground I'll gladly support throwing a few billion at their cause every now and and for as long as they are keeping Russia poor and Putin looking bad.

Last edited:
Screw this exit talk. We're staying in until we complete the job. Russia needs to get properly creampied.

Posters like Tango are not informed in matters of world history. I just don't understand how anyone can think they can feel be informed where we stand in world events without knowing how we got here. And too often we rely on internal sources, which I feel are biased to reflect a favorable perspective, going to foreign sources as well for validation, and in many cases initial information.

And 30 seconds later you will be bitching about how much we spend. As if this isn't going to be the next reason we decide to spend a shit ton more money.

Send them all the old shit.. what's the plan for not being there in 2024?
He's wrong about what we are sending, but being wrong has never stopped him before. We're actually building new tanks to send, not old surplus. That aside, that notion shouldn't be the basis for sending military aid. We should decide if we want to win, and if so, send everything now.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT