ADVERTISEMENT

Gambling ?

nw-iowa

Rookie
Oct 7, 2007
Do the wrestlers that got suspended able to wrestle next year and do they have any eligibility left for next year?

Do the wrestlers that got suspended able to wrestle next year and do they have any eligibility left for next year?

I don’t know why everyone is being so mean to you.

Cobe Siebrecht has another year left and will be back. Nelson Brands has filed for a medical redshirt for an earlier season and is hopeful to return. Everyone else is done.

Cobe Siebrecht has another year left and will be back. Nelson Brands has filed for a medical redshirt for an earlier season and is hopeful to return. Everyone else is done.
I am pretty sure Nelson got the medical and will be able to wrestle. It’s up to him now if he wants to come back….

Reactions: el dub
I remember when my friend got suspended from our local soccer league for a few games. It was tough for him because he loved playing so much. But you know what? It gave him a chance to focus on other things, like schoolwork and training. When he came back, he was even more determined and played better than ever. So, if any wrestlers are in a similar situation, it could be a chance to recharge and come back stronger next year.

And hey, speaking of coming back stronger, I recently stumbled upon Slot77 Online while looking for ways to unwind after a long day. It's been a blast playing there, and it's become my go-to spot for some fun and relaxation.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hawkgma
I remember when my friend got suspended from our local soccer league for a few games. It was tough for him because he loved playing so much. But you know what? It gave him a chance to focus on other things, like schoolwork and training. When he came back, he was even more determined and played better than ever. So, if any wrestlers are in a similar situation, it could be a chance to recharge and come back stronger next year.
Spying Artificial Intelligence GIF by G'day it's Jono

• Sad
Reactions: JamieRaterman
F*** off, tro…

Is that further east? I’m in Oregon and will only travel so far to defend our honor…
The Dirty D will be a shorter trip for you then the bridge.
It's a closer trip for me also. This dude seems a little sketchy, so I'd be willing to make the drive to back you up!

Reactions: el dub

Look at you, Spooner. The new voice of peace and compassion.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT