ADVERTISEMENT

Gang of Black teens beats man in NYC

Data backs it up. If that means I have to watch less athletic people put a ball through a hoop I'm OK with that.

It shouldn't be this way, but at some point you have to go back to the liar liar quote

"Quit breaking the laws assholes".
Of course you want the white guys on the bball floor. Stick to football, you don’t know shit about basketball.

Correlation doesn’t necessarily mean causation.

Melanin or lack thereof doesn’t determine violent propensities. Culture, family dynamics, socioeconomic conditions, etc. do.
Correlation does nor always mean causation, but it can, causation also doesn't have to start at "this is how America ****ed it up" when looking st cultures of violence in war torn Africa. The idea black peoples problems started when they came to America is a liberal self loathing fallacy.

Good for those dudes. We need heroes out there on the streets like this. Also, why was that lady wearing a mask?

People still wear them here all the time. Especially now with wicked colds going around. I got it and its knocked me on my butt for a couple of days

Reactions: Moral
Correlation does nor always mean causation, but it can, causation also doesn't have to start at "this is how America ****ed it up" when looking st cultures of violence in war torn Africa. The idea black peoples problems started when they came to America is a liberal self loathing fallacy.
JFC.

Are you serious?

You do realize the European Partitioning of Africa in the late 19th century created a lot of conflict among rival tribes and religious sects that had otherwise been separated and living in peace for a long time?

Are you really this ****ing stupid? My god.

Not to mention look at all the violence and bloodshed throughout European history. Again, you are one stupid mother ****er.

Jesus Christ.

…For attacking a middle aged white woman randomly, then tending to her afterwards. The type of video FOX “News” and the usual far right propagandists won’t show you:

Are we supposed to be happy about this? I mean great, some people came to help a defenseless woman who was being attacked for no reason. Seems like a pretty low bar to celebrate to me? Bigger question and concern is why are random white women being attacked on the streets of NYC?

Good on them for stepping in, crazy New York has gotten to this in the first place.

There was another report our of New York yesterday. An assailant had waited until a 68 year old lady had walked up a short flight of steps and then proceeded to push her down, fracturing her skull.

You couldn't pay me enough to live in New York right now.
I know right!?! Big cities are SCARY!!!

JFC.

Are you serious?

You do realize the European Partitioning of Africa in the late 19th century created a lot of conflict among rival tribes and religious sects that had otherwise been separated and living in peace for a long time?

Not to mention look at all the violence and bloodshed throughout European history. Again, you are one stupid mother ****er.

Jesus Christ.
Next you'll be telling us how the American indian tribes and those in south and central america, were a veritable rainbow coalition of peace, love, harmony and cooperation until the evil Europeans arrived!! 🤡

JFC.

Are you serious?

Jesus Christ.
Do you know how much time has passed sine the "late 19th century".

Do you know how many resources Africa has that nowhere else on the planet has in its quantities?

Let's completely ignore the fact that the places that had the highest European interactions are the only successful places on Africa.

This sint "I don't like ducks" it's "that's a duck"

Look at the crime rates in our country, every single category is lead by blacks on xxxxxx.. might be blacks on blacks, might be blacks on Asians, might be blacks on whites, EVERY ONE.

Do you know how many resources Africa has that nowhere else on the planet has in its quantities?

Let's completely ignore the fact that the places that had the highest European interactions are the only successful places on Africa.

Look at the crime rates in our country, every single category is lead by blacks on xxxxxx.. might be blacks on blacks, might be blacks on Asians, might be blacks on whites, EVERY ONE.
We get it.

You don’t know what you’re talking about and are a proud card carrying member of the KKK.

My mistake was in thinking you were halfway intelligent and worth engaging. I know better now. Good bye. ✌️

Reactions: Hoosierhawkeye
We get it.

You don’t know what you’re talking about and are a proud card carrying member of the KKK.

My mistake was in thinking you were halfway intelligent and worth engaging. I know better now. Good bye. ✌️
I get it, you try to be an intellectual but when presented with basic facts you take your ball and leave. Enjoy your day.

I get it, you try to be an intellectual but when presented with basic facts you take your ball and leave. Enjoy your day.
Lol. Only a dimwit like you would think you have presented “basic facts.”

Yeah, I adhere to what Mark Twain said about arguing with stupid people.

Enjoy your next Klan rally. I’m sure they will have more “facts” for you to present to the board.

Reactions: TC Nole OX
You can tell this isn't the "gang's" first rodeo when it comes to mobbing someone and then beating them while they are out cold. Lot's of practice for these heroes of the left, but Daniel Penny must hang...........

Lol. Only a dimwit like you would think you have presented “basic facts.”

Yeah, I adhere to what Mark Twain said about arguing with stupid people.

Enjoy your next Klan rally. I’m sure they will have more “facts” for you to present to the board.
Out of curiosity are you familiar with what several European countries are currently voting on/ considering regarding the deportation of African migrants?

Are you familiar with what these "cultural enrichers" are doing in the UK?

You do have enough backbone to admit this isn't an "america" problem, correct?

Hello of a strawman, what I actually said was, if watching "honkies" means I live in a better functioning society, im.ok with that.
You are the actual meaning of racist.

There is one race of humans just different genes. We start mostly the same and are shaped by our environment. I used to think of you as important to the board, you’re now blocked. May your god have mercy on you.

You are the actual meaning of racist.

There is one race of humans just different genes. We start mostly the same and are shaped by our environment. I used to think of you as important to the board, you’re now blocked. May your god have mercy on you.
You make the decision you feel best but the truth is just the opposite. What drives me crazy about this is we are all the same, you can't look at a skeleton with a naked eye and say "white" or "black" you just say "homosapian", we all started at the same place, oddly enough, Africa, and branched off from there. But for some reason, one of the groups, cannot acclimate even though every other group interacts pretty damn well. So then you would think an intelligent conversation regarding culture would happen, but a white person, and God forbid a white male, can't even say the word culture without being accused of being a racist.

If I'm "racist" against anything, it's weak, white, males. I love ANY human that has a "these are my cards I have to make the best of it" mentality. I HATE the excuse and pandering of weak, white, males.

The peaceful 13% at it again. Bottom line, the browning of America is making us all less safe.
Big Brother Popcorn GIF by Pop TV

This is false. Most violent crimes are intraracial...for example, in 2018 80.7% of white murder victims were murdered by a white person, while 15.5% of white murder victims were murdered by black offenders....it is almost 90% of black on black homicide--with white people committing about 8%

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT