ADVERTISEMENT

Garland to hold a press conference at 1:30 ET

While I have little doubt that we have malicious nation state actors involved in seeking to influence US politics, I guess all i have to say about this is, "let's hope this works out for them better than it did the last time around." (Hint: don't stand up in front of a bank of flags and announce indictments of parties in absentia, unless you're actually prepared for them to show up and defend themself.)

Last edited:
Wouldn't you want to wait to actually hear what the announcement is? The only thing I see in the tweets are an announcement that an announcement is coming.

Bizarre.
He’s got chills, they’re multiplying.
He’s losing control.
Cause the power Garland is supplying, it’s electrifying.

Don better shape up, hammer needs a man, and his eyes are filled with Trump….

and so on until they drive away in a convertible car that starts flying .

If they perp walk Trump today hold on to your hats. The MAGAts will go all January 6th on.... something.

Eating-Popcorn-GIF-Image-for-Whatsapp-and-Facebook-10.gif

Just arrest someone. Eff the dog and pony show press conference.

Who of the imminent arrests that have been proclaimed on the board is it going to be?
Chis's tweet with the Chinese intel agents is the closest. But...given that they're chinese intel agents, the smart money is that they're in china, and therefore they are not under arrest nor will be. But the AG and the Director will most certainly look resplendent in their suits standing in front of the flags.

Chis's tweet with the Chinese intel agents is the closest. But...given that they're chinese intel agents, the smart money is that they're in china, and therefore they are not under arrest nor will be. But the AG and the Director will most certainly look resplendent in their suits standing in front of the flags.

What does that image that you have imagined for the AG and Director do for you? Arousal? Anger? Despondence? Jealousy? Nothing at all?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT