ADVERTISEMENT

Garth Brooks in Omaha

Mar 14, 2003
Anybody go to one of these shows? Had the chance to go on Friday and it was amazing! Probably one of the best concerts I've ever been.

I can't believe his manager would let him play a show in such a deadly, dystopian wasteland like Murderha.

T's and P's to the family of anyone brave/stupid enough to try and attend this show.

I went last night. Was really happy he sang mostly older stuff and wasn't hung up on pushing the new songs.

Also, a lot of guys in plaid shirts, beards, and blue jeans like to sing along with the music. I was a bit surprised with that as well. NTTIAWWT

Saw him in Chicago last fall. The guy can flat out entertain. He had the crowd in his hand basically from the moment he stepped on stage until his fifth or sixth encore three hours later. Was lucky enough to see him in Iowa city in 94 when he was at his peak. Agree with the poster that was glad he played his old stuff.

I went last night. Was really happy he sang mostly older stuff and wasn't hung up on pushing the new songs.

He said in an interview with the Omaha news before, that he is all about that. His reasoning...he said when he sees people he likes, he wants to hear "the old stuff" not have a new album forced on him. He said nothing wrong with sprinkling in new stuff, but it's all about the old stuff.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT