ADVERTISEMENT

Gavin paying for illegals downpayments now…

Arbor1

HB MVP
Dec 16, 2014
Blue state genius. So absurdly discriminatory and economically illiterate it defies the imagination. CA deserves every bit of the consequences.

• Angry
Reactions: Here_4_a_Day
@Arbor1 I know you're quite busy spamming the board, but since you've clearly been active since I posted this, I thought I'd flag it for your attention:

200.gif

While I would oppose this if I were a resident of the State, this would seemingly fall under state rights activities.
An existing law was amended to state that illegals can not be denied solely for immigration status.

51344.​

(a) An applicant who meets the requirements for a loan under the home purchase assistance program, including, but not limited to, any requirements imposed on the agency in administering the program by the Federal National Mortgage Association, a government-sponsored enterprise, a loan servicer, an investor, or a guarantor, and who is otherwise eligible under applicable federal and state law, shall not be disqualified by the agency solely based on the applicant’s immigration status.
(b) The Legislature finds and declares that this chapter is a state law within the meaning of Section 1621(d) of Title 8 of the United States Code.

While I would oppose this if I were a resident of the State, this would seemingly fall under state rights activities.
An existing law was amended to state that illegals can not be denied solely for immigration status.

51344.​

(a) An applicant who meets the requirements for a loan under the home purchase assistance program, including, but not limited to, any requirements imposed on the agency in administering the program by the Federal National Mortgage Association, a government-sponsored enterprise, a loan servicer, an investor, or a guarantor, and who is otherwise eligible under applicable federal and state law, shall not be disqualified by the agency solely based on the applicant’s immigration status.
(b) The Legislature finds and declares that this chapter is a state law within the meaning of Section 1621(d) of Title 8 of the United States Code.
Ummmmmmmmm......Day 1, harris will make this a Federal program!!

Ummmmmmmmm......Day 1, harris will make this a Federal program!!

She does not have the authority to make this a law as it is budgetary, either the House or Senate ( maybe both ) will be controlled by Republicans, no way this ever becomes law in the next 4 years.

California Republicans, in the meantime, are left balking at their own state’s legislative actions.

“Many legal California residents can’t afford a home in their own state,” California Sen. Brian Jones said to the DCNF. He is one of only two GOP members on the Senate Appropriations Committee.

“Instead of addressing the housing crisis, radical Democrat lawmakers want to help illegal immigrants buy houses with the gift of taxpayer funds,” Jones continued. “With a $62 billion budget deficit, we need to focus on preserving essential government functions, not unfair political spending for those here illegally.”

MSN

if dems win, magas who leave for canada could theoretically exploit this loophole. move to canada, relinquish us citizenship, drive back across the border, and buy up beach front properties.

Reactions: seminoleed
No, it's much different. A pool of money would need to be set aside for this program rather than canceling already appropriated funds.
OMG....are you this gullible? 🤣 Rules and must do's do not apply to dimocrats! {See open borders and jo's exile}

OMG....are you this gullible? 🤣 Rules and must do's do not apply to dimocrats! {See open borders and jo's exile}

My apologies; I presumed you understood how budgetary items worked in our government, which is sadly evident by the examples you gave as a reason to believe this could be made law.
Carry on kid, best of luck

• Haha
Reactions: Here_4_a_Day
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT