ADVERTISEMENT

For all the Democratic excitement, Trump is still the favorite

2020 Biden: DEI is great! I will pick a DEI VP candidate to show how great it is!
Actually, in 2020 wasn't the Republican racial trigger buzz word something else? In 22 it was "critical race theory", that one didn't work so it flipped to DEI. Wonder what they'll come up with for 26 to rile up the MAGA racists?

Poll show Harris with only a 2.5% lead nationwide, which will not get it done with our electoral system. Trump may have a ceiling, but the floor is right below it, and the floor is absurdly high.

Nearly half of all Americans will vote for Teump no matter what . So he can stumble around the country spewing nonsense and transparent lies; it just doesn’t matter.

Turnout is the only thing that can save us from another four years.
Yeah, probably a good idea to tap the breaks here. I get that it's exciting to have Biden out of it and the surge in the polls has been very encouraging.

Even so... Nate Silver had the probability of a Harris win at 55 % -- basically still a toss up.

I certainly hope she's peeling away people from Trump, but Trump is such a weird non-traditional candidate that I don't exactly have good confidence in anything at this point.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT