ADVERTISEMENT

For all the Democratic excitement, Trump is still the favorite

Trump leads Harris by 2-3 percentage points when JFKjr is included (he is n the FL ballot as the Reform Party candidate) and that lead is roughly half of what was Trump’s lead over Biden.

In addition? there are several important factors which should favor Dems in Florida this cycle. Abortion access, marijuana legalization, other ballot issues. Field operation superiority, cash advantage.

Florida has one of the most restrictive abortion laws in America. Constitutional Amendment 4 [Abortion Access] has been ballot certified As we know from prior successful state ballot measures (Kansas, Ohio, and Kentucky, e.g) this measure will drive massive number of pro-abortion voters ( including new voters) to the polls. Pro-abortion is undefeated at the polls since 2022.

Florida is at best “Lean Republican”. In 2020, Incumbent Trump beat Biden by only 3.5 %points.
It’s a toss up with Harris.
He is also losing his inroads in Dade county which Bigly helped him win last two elections. And this will be an enthusiastic base. Florida will be in play if Trump continues to campaign like he has last four weeks. It was only 6 years ago the relatively unknown black mayor of Tallahassee who had an FBI investigation hanging from his neck lost to DeSantis by a mere 33,000 votes.

Got it. She’s far more accomplished in life than you are, and it’s because of the hard work she has put in.
I don’t question her work ethic. Nor am I impugning her career.

She was chosen for the role of VP because Biden needed a woman of color. Her qualifications are inconsequential to that reality, as Biden made it clear what his criteria for picking a running mate was. Your feelings are irrelevant to that fact.

Oh, and I would like to think in my career so far I have made a difference in the lives of many youth, but you MAGA on bro in your feeble attempt to deflect by bringing up something that has no relevance whatsoever. Quite MAGA of you, Lucas. Bravo.

2020 Biden: DEI is great! I will pick a DEI VP candidate to show how great it is!

2024 Republicans: Harris is a DEI candidate.

2024 Democrats: Don’t you dare call her a DEI candidate! That’s racist!
It's weird you're throwing a fit because Joe chose the first black vice president in the history of our country. It's ok to admit you're racist.

Trump leads Harris by 2-3 percentage points when JFKjr is included (he is n the FL ballot as the Reform Party candidate) and that lead is roughly half of Trump’s lead over Biden.

In addition? there are several important factors which should favor Dems in Florida this cycle. Abortion access, marijuana legalization, other ballot issues. Field operations superiority, cash advantage.

Florida has one of the most restrictive abortion laws in America. Constitutional Amendment 4 [Abortion Access] has been ballot certified As we know from prior successful state ballot measures (Kansas, Ohio, and Kentucky, e.g) this measure will drive massive number of pro/abortion voters ( including new voters) to the polls.

Florida is at best “lean Republican”. In 2020, Incumbent Trump beat Biden by only 3.5 %points.
It’s a toss up with Harris.
Glad to hear it looks like Florida might be a swing state this year, because if the Dems lose California....................

I don’t question her work ethic. Nor am I impugning her career.

She was chosen for the role of VP because Biden needed a woman of color. Her qualifications are inconsequential to that reality, as Biden made it clear what his criteria for picking a running mate was. Your feelings are irrelevant to that fact.

Oh, and I would like to think in my career so far I have made a difference in the lives of many youth, but you MAGA on bro in your feeble attempt to deflect by bringing up something that has no relevance whatsoever. Quite MAGA of you, Lucas. Bravo.
So, got it, she was qualified to be VP. Why do WOC trigger you so much? Why minimize her accomplishments and qualifications?

2020 Biden: DEI is great! I will pick a DEI VP candidate to show how great it is!

2024 Republicans: Harris is a DEI candidate.

2024 Democrats: Don’t you dare call her a DEI candidate! That’s racist!
The White Male (see Joe Biden in 2008, Tim Kaine in 2016, JD Vance in 2024, the rest of American history) is never the "DEI Candidate". Because the white male by definition to an Elon Musk or a Donald Trump or avg MAGA can never, ever be a DEI Candidate.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT