ADVERTISEMENT

Gee those communist liberals so tolerant

So when a dem who almost certainly won't win does it then it's an outrage but when someone who has a chance at winning the presidency does it than it's completely ok?

Trump hasn't talked about re-education camps but he does like to talk about locking people up.

How about we all make a collective promise that we won't vote for anyone who talks about re-education camps or locking up political opponents.

If someone commits a crime they can certainly be investigated and put on trial. But they shouldn't be targeted in some weird effort to find crimes.

So when a dem who almost certainly won't win does it then it's an outrage but when someone who has a chance at winning the presidency does it than it's completely ok?

Trump hasn't talked about re-education camps but he does like to talk about locking people up.

How about we all make a collective promise that we won't vote for anyone who talks about re-education camps or locking up political opponents.

If someone commits a crime they can certainly be investigated and put on trial. But they shouldn't be targeted in some weird effort to find crimes.
No. It has nothing to do with Trump. What I’m saying is libs spew stuff but when one of your own does it well Trump is worse. Okay but take an L or don’t. I don’t care.

No. It has nothing to do with Trump. What I’m saying is libs spew stuff but when one of your own does it well Trump is worse. Okay but take an L or don’t. I don’t care.

This woman has almost no chance of winning nor if she magically did win would she have the power to do anything like that.

Trump however does have a chance of winning AND he would have the power to do something like that via controlling the justice dept.

I'm not taking any L, I'm not attached to the Dems other than being the only major party that isn't a cult. There is however a notable difference between a presidential candidate with a chance to win and a person running for a house seat with no chance to win.

• Haha
Reactions: abby97 and Ronnie_B
This woman has almost no chance of winning nor if she magically did win would she have the power to do anything like that.

Trump however does have a chance of winning AND he would have the power to do something like that via controlling the justice dept.

I'm not taking any L, I'm not attached to the Dems other than being the only major party that isn't a cult. There is however a notable difference between a presidential candidate with a chance to win and a person running for a house seat with no chance to win.
It’s just pointing out there are loons on each side.

It’s just pointing out there are loons on each side.

Yep, the difference is the Loons don't run the Democratic party while the Loons are in absolute 100% control of the Republican party.

A couple of the non loons tried to run against the loon that will be the Republican nominee. To my knowledge they didn't win a single delegate. Even if I'm wrong about their complete shutout, they still got defeated so badly that the result was never really in question.

Sure there are loons on both sides. But what's also loony is thinking that a house candidate in a district where she has no chance of winning is comparable to a former president and current presidential nominee.

Yep, the difference is the Loons don't run the Democratic party while the Loons are in absolute 100% control of the Republican party.

A couple of the non loons tried to run against the loon that will be the Republican nominee. To my knowledge they didn't win a single delegate. Even if I'm wrong about their complete shutout, they still got defeated so badly that the result was never really in question.

Sure there are loons on both sides. But what's also loony is thinking that a house candidate in a district where she has no chance of winning is comparable to a former president and current presidential nominee.
Yes because Trump is the only Republican brought up on this board. You know better than that. Come on.

Yes because Trump is the only Republican brought up on this board. You know better than that. Come on.

Most of the Republicans left in office are loons too! As are the Republicans running for office.

Find a me Republican who has won their party's nomination and has a chance to win who is not supporting Trump.

Reactions: Tom Paris
Who the hell is going to be left to vote for?

Left elected officials don't talk about locking up political opponents. Justice department when not held back investigates and brings charges when those political opponents commit crimes.

They also investigate and bring charges against Democrats including the president's own son.

"Deprogramming, or reversing the effects of brainwashing through intensive psychotherapy and confrontation, has proved somewhat successful, particularly with religious cult members."

Reactions: Tom Paris and Ree4
We can leave this right here

No chance this ****ing guy serves a full term if elected. Kamala will be thrust into office; our first woman president will be an undeserving, box checking running mate who is one of the most disliked VPs of all time.

What’s worse is that the alternative is an absolute moron who has been the most polarizing leader in US history.

What a time to be alive. I’m going to abstain from voting this go around.

Reactions: seminoleed
She's not running for president is she? How did Trump get brought in to this. It had nothing to do with him.

2 posts!

She's not running for president is she? How did Trump get brought in to this. It had nothing to do with him.

2 posts!

Because the unstated intention of it is to excuse your vote for Trump.

It's to say well Trump does these things but look Dems do them too. . . while conveniently ignoring the completely unequal status of these two people. Sure what she said is wrong and I don't support it at all. But I'm also looking at her status and it's basically some chick the Dems are running in a district they know they can't win. She's just a name on the ballot to them. Probably has not received much if any funding from the state or national party. And even if she by some miracle did when she would as a member of the house have zero power to actually accomplish those things.

And you are comparing that to the Republican presidential nominee who if he won would in fact be running the justice department.

But you and many others are going to use this as your excuse to vote for Trump. Nothing I can say that will change that. Trump attempted a coup and you will vote for him, he has been convicted of crimes in a court by a jury and you will vote for him. He could shoot a hundred people on 5th avenue and you will vote for him. It doesn't matter what he has done or what he does in the future you will vote for him. And that's because you are in a cult.

If Biden attempts a coup, I will not vote for him. If Biden pardons his son I will not vote for him. If Biden stops the prosecution of his son I will not vote for him. If he interferes in the prosecution of Mendez I will not vote for him. Because I'm not in a cult. . . there are red lines that Biden can cross where I will say that I won't vote for him.

Last edited:
  • Love

Sounds like you have now jumped the shark. I used to be able to count on you as one of the dems that at least would consider all sides. However, to claim the loons don't control the dem party is the most naieve statement I've heard you say. You don't consider putting trans apologists in schools or destroying children with transition drugs or surgeries or allowing ANYBODY to cross our border not even caring who they are or what their intentions might be, supreme court nominees not willing to define a women, suing states to prevent them from enforcing our border, not prosecuting felons because someone thinks it is racist. The left has gone off the deep end. Republicans have no one as anti-American as the left has and it isn't even close.

Sounds like you have now jumped the shark. I used to be able to count on you as one of the dems that at least would consider all sides. However, to claim the loons don't control the dem party is the most naieve statement I've heard you say. You don't consider putting trans apologists in schools or destroying children with transition drugs or surgeries or allowing ANYBODY to cross our border not even caring who they are or what their intentions might be, supreme court nominees not willing to define a women, suing states to prevent them from enforcing our border, not prosecuting felons because someone thinks it is racist. The left has gone off the deep end. Republicans have no one as anti-American as the left has and it isn't even close.

A confusion by some people that trans women and biological women are the same are not going to ruin the country long term. Neither are some prosecutors (who are local politicians, not federal ones) who are overly lenient on crime.

Neither is the immigration problem.

These are all problems to be fixed but they arn't going to ruin the country.

A group of people who broke laws and attempted to overturn an election to keep one particular leader in power is however going to ruin our country.

Dictatorships and human rights abuses don't start with what you are talking about. They start with what Donald Trump is. They start with coups like Donald Trump attempted to stay in power when he was legally voted out.

Because the unstated intention of it is to excuse your vote for Trump.

It's to say well Trump does these things but look Dems do them too. . . while conveniently ignoring the completely unequal status of these two people. Sure what she said is wrong and I don't support it at all. But I'm also looking at her status and it's basically some chick the Dems are running in a district they know they can't win. She's just a name on the ballot to them. Probably has not received much if any funding from the state or national party. And even if she by some miracle did when she would as a member of the house have zero power to actually accomplish those things.

And you are comparing that to the Republican presidential nominee who if he won would in fact be running the justice department.

But you and many others are going to use this as your excuse to vote for Trump. Nothing I can say that will change that. Trump attempted a coup and you will vote for him, he has been convicted of crimes in a court by a jury and you will vote for him. He could shoot a hundred people on 5th avenue and you will vote for him. It doesn't matter what he has done or what he does in the future you will vote for him. And that's because you are in a cult.

If Biden attempts a coup, I will not vote for him. If Biden pardons his son I will not vote for him. If Biden stops the prosecution of his son I will not vote for him. If he interferes in the prosecution of Mendez I will not vote for him. Because I'm not in a cult. . . there are red lines that Biden can cross where I will say that I won't vote for him.
Wow, talk about TDS. I think the unstated intention is to show that many democrats are hypocrites for calling out this stuff when an R does it but excuse it when it's a D. I don't think Trump is even a part of the discussion unless you are an obsessed political hack.

Reactions: hexumhawk
I will second this. Hoosier always at least seemed to be level-headed but to say the loons don't control the dem party is just not being honest; or he is himself turning in to a said loon.

Wow, talk about TDS. I think the unstated intention is to show that many democrats are hypocrites for calling out this stuff when an R does it but excuse it when it's a D. I don't think Trump is even a part of the discussion unless you are an obsessed political hack.

I'm not excusing her. I'm saying she's at a low level.

She will be one of the hundreds of people sacrificed this year to run in a district they can't win. She's not at a high level in the party.

WTF are you talking about? Where did he say he would still vote for this person anyway? You are trying to use this as some sort of justification on why it is ok for you to vote for Trump by making one of the weakest straw man arguments I have ever seen. Which means that you KNOW that it is terrible to vote for Trump but you want to do it anyway.

Reactions: Ree4
hate to break it to you but a "communist liberal" is an oxymoron.

200w.gif

Reactions: win4jj
I will second this. Hoosier always at least seemed to be level-headed but to say the loons don't control the dem party is just not being honest; or he is himself turning in to a said loon.

You are comparing local prosecutors and one SCOTUS justice to senators and presidents.

And you are comparing temporary problems to permanent ones. If a prosecutor is too light with criminals they will eventually lose their seat. Because eventually people just don't want to be the victim of crimes.

That's all a temporary problem that can be fixed through electing a new person.

How do you fix the fact that one side attempted a literal coup to keep themselves in power? What if that coup succeeds? Things like that usually only end in bloodshed followed by more bloodshed. Usually the initial bloodshed is the blood of the people who forced themselves into power eliminating anyone who might be a threat to their power. And they either need to keep doing that or eventually blood will be shed by people trying to take the power back.

Do the loons control the R party?
Sure we have some- guess it depends on if you think Trump is a loon/head of the party. His political capital is all but spent and all of his chips are in the pot for 24". I would say the party is more rudderless as the RNC is a mess. You have one side that wants bold action and then you have the side that thinks Speaker Johnson is a swell guy and doing a great job. More 50/50 and a fight for who will win.

Looking at the Dems, it seems like Joe and his crew wanted to be more centrist but the loudest members of the party are pushing the agenda (squad members and people like them). I think you have a lot of regular democrats that aren't cool with open borders and genital mutilation but can't speak out due to blowback.

Sure we have some- guess it depends on if you think Trump is a loon/head of the party. His political capital is all but spent and all of his chips are in the pot for 24". I would say the party is more rudderless as the RNC is a mess. You have one side that wants bold action and then you have the side that thinks Speaker Johnson is a swell guy and doing a great job. More 50/50 and a fight for who will win.

Looking at the Dems, it seems like Joe and his crew wanted to be more centrist but the loudest members of the party are pushing the agenda (squad members and people like them). I think you have a lot of regular democrats that aren't cool with open borders and genital mutilation but can't speak out due to blowback.
Wow a surprisingly honest answer. The fact that you don’t think they’re all loons says something though. Anyone who signs up for that shit is obviously a power-hungry douche. But hey, go team red!

You are comparing local prosecutors and one SCOTUS justice to senators and presidents.

And you are comparing temporary problems to permanent ones. If a prosecutor is too light with criminals they will eventually lose their seat. Because eventually people just don't want to be the victim of crimes.

How do you fix the fact that one side attempted a literal coup to keep themselves in power? What if that coup succeeds? Things like that usually only end in bloodshed followed by more bloodshed. Usually the initial bloodshed is the blood of the people who forced themselves into power eliminating anyone who might be a threat to their power. And they either need to keep doing that or eventually blood will be shed by people trying to take the power back.
That is where you and most of the right are at odds. I never once thought that was a "literal coup". If they wanted to try to have a coup as you say, they would have brought guns and lots of them. This was a crowd that was in a post election frenzy and trespassed. That isn't downplaying what happened, just calling it like I see it.

• Sad
You are 180 degrees off. It’s truly sad you don’t know it…understandable because you’re in a cult. You’re going to vote for a serial sexual assaulter. A guy who stole and most likely sold top secret documents to our enemies. He is supported by our enemy, Putin. Convicted by a jury on 34 felonies. Yet you excuse all of it and support him. A guy who has beea lifetime conman is your beacon of truth.

You got lost somewhere, dude. Hoosier and I wouldn’t vote for Joe if he was ANY of these things. I believe if Trump won the presidency and started imprisoning liberals and shutting down TV networks you would be 100% for it…because cult leader HAS to be in the right.

That is where you and most of the right are at odds. I never once thought that was a "literal coup". If they wanted to try to have a coup as you say, they would have brought guns and lots of them. This was a crowd that was in a post election frenzy and trespassed. That isn't downplaying what happened, just calling it like I see it.
You rarely see things correctly. If they had gotten their hands on Pence you’d excuse the beating. No doubt in my mind.

They smeared their shit on the walls of the Capitol. You vote with those lunatics.

Not sure how you could re-educate a MAGAt. They are largely uneducated and unwilling to learn.
The post right below yours…abby is gone. He’s lost to a fake reality. I have no clue what could convince him that he’s been backwards on all of this. There’s millions like him.

Reactions: Ree4

I think your last paragraph is telling and mostly correct.

There is a LARGE and growing portion of America who feel that we are not being represented in a just way. They feel the legal system is unfair. They feel the voting system is rigged. They feel illegals have more rights and privileges than they do. They feel the government is taxing them unfairly and using the money for things we don't need. They feel their families don't have hope because of our debt and spending.

I think you are correct to sense bloodshed coming. I don't think anyone really wants that but there might be no possible way to avoid it. Remember that the revolutionary war didn't just all of a sudden start. It was like a 12 year build up before people had enough.

You rarely see things correctly. If they had gotten their hands on Pence you’d excuse the beating. No doubt in my mind.

They smeared their shit on the walls of the Capitol. You vote with those lunatics.
Now, if you were logical and honest you would draw your own parallels here to portions of the Democrat party. Sadly, I know that you wont because team blue.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT