ADVERTISEMENT

Genitals(Biology) Vs Gender

Why does that something different mean one has to change their sex then?

You didn’t answer the question, and can’t answer the question.

If gender is just something not biological, genital mutilation is not necessary. If genital mutilation is necessary then gender isn’t “something different.”

Who really, is the stupid on here?
Don't worry, you don't have to change your sex. And I seriously doubt anyone will force you.

We need an excel spreadsheet or flow diagram of NC/Ryan's downline.

Ryan spun off:

H4aD & Rico which are primarily targetted at Biden
PapaTed now BDE420 is focused on Jan 6th
EvolutionDenier now possibly HunkDronkey will be the new anti-trans handle?

Geebus, he's exhausting.
How about Scruddy?

EXCUSE ME???

BIGOT ALERT 🚨
A bigot is a person who is obstinately or unreasonably attached to a particular belief, opinion, or group, especially one who is prejudiced against or hostile toward people of different races, religions, ethnicities, sexual orientations, other social groups, or royalty titles. Bigotry often manifests as intolerance and discrimination, leading to unfair treatment and a lack of respect for the rights and beliefs of others.

There! Now PF can bitch with some semblance of credibility.

It's you.

If you're genuinely curious, why don't you try listening to someone that knows first hand about what it's like to be in a position to even consider surgery for gender reassignment?

That would require "empathy", something OP and Elno have no comprehension of, whatsoever...

Reactions: BelemNole
if gender is a social construct when did society change the definition? Was there a vote? Gender is about roles and norms, so since women are the stay at home parent at a rate almost 4x more than men does that mean a stay at home dad is actually a female by definition, since that is the norm.
such a silly topic.
Such is the problem with silly nonsensical words. Pronouns another silly topic., right in line with stupid hyphenated last names.

Reactions: KFsdisciple
if gender is a social construct when did society change the definition? Was there a vote? Gender is about roles and norms, so since women are the stay at home parent at a rate almost 4x more than men does that mean a stay at home dad is actually a female by definition, since that is the norm.
such a silly topic.
Such is the problem with silly nonsensical words. Pronouns another silly topic., right in line with stupid hyphenated last names.
Which society? Most are different. Many have recognized a third gender for centuries or more. Why is their definition less valid than yours?

It would depend on its merits, like most things. Have you suffered harm because people have discriminated you based on your race or their belief of what it might be?
I am a black person are you seriously asking me if I have been discriminated against ?

I’ve had quite a few of the 94.74ers choke on my junk. They’re the some of the best in bed due to their repressed homo feelings. They can’t get enough. Fire fighters are the biggest freaks of all.
Oh My Reaction GIF by Saturday Night Live

I’ve had quite a few of the 94.74ers choke on my junk. They’re the some of the best in bed due to their repressed homo feelings. They can’t get enough. Fire fighters are the biggest freaks of all.
And you have several straight 68s on this message board. Gay dudes can’t be masculine? Is that your point?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT