ADVERTISEMENT

George Santos is the Republican Party's future: A shameless con man

I don't think so. You'd have to claim he would have been elected even if all that came out weeks prior to the election. If he is the future, Dem candidates really need to focus on fact-checking their opponents' biography claims.

I'm beginning to think ole George might be one of...

The_americans_title_card.png

Be proud of yourselves and “the squad” idiots.
And the Pubs continue to stick behind him...at least those in the House... Not even his local party is doing that. Of course, the national Pub party thought Hershel was a deserving Senate candidate too. And Lying Donnie. So their track record of putting up qualified, deserving candidates is poor.

I don't think so. You'd have to claim he would have been elected even if all that came out weeks prior to the election. If he is the future, Dem candidates really need to focus on fact-checking their opponents' biography claims.
Yeah, but when you are dealing with someone who treats everything in their life as something to brazenly lie about it gets hard for me to blame the Dems.

Reactions: fsu1jreed
Absolutely Santos should resign or be removed. But why does Joe get a pass for lying his entire career? He claims med he graduated in the top half of his class with three degrees. Nope. He says he went to a historically black university. Not true. Says he drove an 18 wheeler. Never happened. Both are really bad liars.

Absolutely Santos should resign or be removed. But why does Joe get a pass for lying his entire career? He claims med he graduated in the top half of his class with three degrees. Nope. He says he went to a historically black university. Not true. Says he drove an 18 wheeler. Never happened. Both are really bad liars.
Biden never said he went to Delaware State. I hate defending Biden but I hate ignorance more.

Biden never said he went to Delaware State. I hate defending Biden but I hate ignorance more.
Ok, he said he got his start at one of those HBU’s, pretty vague I guess. How about his many other documented lies? He said gas was $5 per gallon when he took office. Just google it and it is astonishing what he has said.

Ok, he said he got his start at one of those HBU’s, pretty vague I guess. How about his many other documented lies? He said gas was $5 per gallon when he took office. Just google it and it is astonishing what he has said.
I agree he lied. Nothing near Santos if that is his name. Neither is good.

Reactions: EasyHawk

Lying is easy, isn't it?

Thanks for admitting you got caught in posting wrong information. How many other times have you done that?

• Haha
Reactions: EasyHawk
Almost as bad as claiming to be native American or finishing at the top of his class. They are ALL liars
The Pubs led by Little Lying George and always Lying Donnie are at the head of that class. Lying Donnie has made it his life's work and certainly his legacy. Well.. maybe our great big, free since Mexican paid for it, border wall is his true legacy.

Reactions: BGHAWK
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT