ADVERTISEMENT

Girls and Guns--Israeli style

Puffy lips supposedly subliminally symbolize engorged labia as though from an aroused female.

Theories abound as to why full lips have become one of the most sought-after beauty traits of our day, though sensuality is no doubt a keen aspect of the equation. Lips are used to kiss, to lick, to play. They are the source of expressions of love, sexuality, intimacy, and all types of communication. There is a reproductive drive in chasing after full lips, given their connotations with sexual vitality; some have even suggested that lips are attractive because of their resemblance to the labia. The trend of full lips may have become a billion-dollar industry in the past few decades, but the desire for full lips finds its roots in psychology, history, sociology, and evolutionary biology. Overt sensuality has replaced Victorian coyness, but that might have less to do with our newfound sexual freedom and more to do with the way we consume beauty products, media images, and each other.

If you go to that account, and hey who says I have, you'll find one to your liking. She was just one of them. If I am going to get double tapped, I'm letting one of them do it. My brain will be spillin, but I'll be grinnin.

They can frisk me anytime.

That’s a lot of lips.
Not helped by applying lipstick beyond the natural borders of the lips.

Why do so many women do that? Unless they have some actual defect they are trying to camouflage, what are they trying to accomplish? I don't get it.

I mean, sure, at a superficial glance it can make the lips look fuller. But at more than a glance it just looks wrong. And in this gal's case, she does not need her top lip to look bigger.

Or maybe they are saying "I must be wild and fun, because I color outside the lines."

I am amused at the picky choices of HORT/GIAO members. Chances are most of you can't see your wee wee when showering. And you complain about a girl's botoxed lips. Pot meet kettle. Haha, rich!

Wonder Woman was on TNT/TBS yesterday, and I watched a bit of it. I looked up Gal Gadot's wikipedia information because I wanted to know how many kids she has, and wasn't overly surprised to see that she was in the IDF, and served as an instructor while attaining the rank of sergeant.
CSB

• Haha
Reactions: GOHOX69
no more pics?

leave-the-office.gif

Wonder Woman was on TNT/TBS yesterday, and I watched a bit of it. I looked up Gal Gadot's wikipedia information because I wanted to know how many kids she has, and wasn't overly surprised to see that she was in the IDF, and served as an instructor while attaining the rank of sergeant.
CSB
She's an IDF 7.

Reactions: lucas80
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT