ADVERTISEMENT

Girls and Guns--Israeli style

ftop.ru_16397.jpg

I traveled with some other people from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem a few years ago and we stopped at a truck stop cafe on the way. It had five or six very attractive Israeli female soldiers getting lunch and packing assault rifles. I hate assault rifles but for some reason I had an enormous hard on when I left.

• Haha
Reactions: GOHOX69 and mnole03
I traveled with some other people from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem a few years ago and we stopped at a truck stop cafe on the way. It had five or six very attractive Israeli female soldiers getting lunch and packing assault rifles. I hate assault rifles but for some reason I had an enormous hard on when I left.
Tel Aviv is the smokeshow capital of the world.

I heard they're all moving to Canada because Israel's version of Trump just neutered the Israel Supreme Court.
I've long thought (for about a year) the Jewish homeland should be a series of housing developments adjacent to Zion National Park in Utah. Sovereign like an Indian reservation. Maybe we try to collect taxes but give up after they find all the loopholes and share a few with their Mormon neighbors. They get one nuke pointed at Texas and they have dual American/Zion citizenship.

Look, Abby is a stupid douche bag, but don't try and derail a hot Israeli chick thread. It's one of the unwritten rules of HORT
When I’m President, all of our intelligence resources will focus on creating a list of the girls in the IDF with small uniform pant size and large uniform tops.

We’ll have that list and their Instagram handles first term.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT