ADVERTISEMENT

Giving experience to zero potential players

bansheexyz

HR All-State
Sep 24, 2017
All those snaps given to Hill this year over Lainez is a crime. We can clearly see that Lainez has the mobility factor, but needs all the reps he can get to become a better passer. I also would've started Wetjen over Ragaini who struggles to separate against athletic corners, and Dejean over Brown who can't catch a cold. Kirk and Brian appear to be trolling with their union card personnel decisions. 92-0. Yikes.

Reactions: cfhawk22
Kirk clearly wanted to win the west and make one final, embarrassing appearance in the Big Ten Championship game. I mean, yes, that’s the goal, but he had to know the west was horrifically weak and that he couldn’t play with the big boys. It was at that point, that I truly believed he was thinking retirement after the year. I might be wrong on that, but I could be right, too.

Kirk clearly wanted to win the west and make one final, embarrassing appearance in the Big Ten Championship game. I mean, yes, that’s the goal, but he had to know the west was horrifically weak and that he couldn’t play with the big boys. It was at that point, that I truly believed he was thinking retirement after the year. I might be wrong on that, but I could be right, too.
Big 10 title scrimmage was really a win ... only lost 0-26
Granted Michigan was more interested in getting the game over than actually playing.
But really only losing 0-26 was an Iowa win it was 3-42 last time

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT