ADVERTISEMENT

Glenn Schembechler resigns days after being hired at Michigan.

Garbage click-bate pub. Nice try.
No...it is a pub you don't agree with. It was actually quoted in one of the "articles" you posted...lol...

What people like you don't get is that the links posted in this thread are about if the word is legally defamation. That means it was brought to a court's attention because it is socially considered racist.

So I advise you either get out more or put your head back in your bunghole....which ever you prefer

No...it is a pub you don't agree with. It was actually quoted in one of the "articles" you posted...lol...

What people like you don't get is that the links posted in this thread are about if the word is legally defamation. That means it was brought to a court's attention because it is socially considered racist.

So I advise you either get out more or put your head back in your bunghole....which ever you prefer
You're letting yourself get pretty twisted up on this topic. That's what happens when you're confused or brainwashed. Or both.

The article you posted was referenced in the one I posted as being inaccurate. How did you miss that? More specifically -- and to put it in kindergarten terms for ya -- there's a difference between something that's rude and truly prejudice. You're unable to see the difference, apparently.

To quote the NY Law Journal ... "there is such a thing as being oversensitive and imagining prejudice when none exists." This is where you live, my friend. I hope you enjoy your life experiences as you look at the world through a tainted lens. And you, or people in general, really shouldn't try to force your narrow, misinformed beliefs on others -- lest you come across as a fascist.

And ... back on topic. If Doyle vs Shemy is somehow comparable, I find fault in both dudes for sure. IMO, Doyle got exactly what he deserved after years of being a dickhead and certainly biased if not racist. And Shemy ... well, how dumb do you have to be ... jesus.

You're letting yourself get pretty twisted up on this topic. That's what happens when you're confused or brainwashed. Or both.

The article you posted was referenced in the one I posted as being inaccurate. How did you miss that? More specifically -- and to put it in kindergarten terms for ya -- there's a difference between something that's rude and truly prejudice. You're unable to see the difference, apparently.

To quote the NY Law Journal ... "there is such a thing as being oversensitive and imagining prejudice when none exists." This is where you live, my friend. I hope you enjoy your life experiences as you look at the world through a tainted lens. And you, or people in general, really shouldn't try to force your narrow, misinformed beliefs on others -- lest you come across as a fascist.

And ... back on topic. If Doyle vs Shemy is somehow comparable, I find fault in both dudes for sure. IMO, Doyle got exactly what he deserved after years of being a dickhead and certainly biased if not racist. And Shemy ... well, how dumb do you have to be ... jesus.
Wow...I mean wow!!! I looked up the author of the NY Law Journal article...especially because I live in NYC, was married to a lawyer and never heard of it.

Well the author is also the founder and publisher...doesn't sound bad right? But...and you know this was coming...his expertise (where he makes his money) is defending Wall Street firms in defamation cases...yup obviously his had an objective opinion (you know that is sarcasm, right)

You son need to really bone up on society...maybe get up out of under the rock you live under. A good start would be kindergarten (in terms you like to talk in)...but somewhere else than wherever you went...

It doesn't make the American Jewish Committees list of antisemitic terms. You going after Merriam Webster and the other dictionaries as well?

Reactions: BFs Bunghole
Wow...I mean wow!!! I looked up the author of the NY Law Journal article...especially because I live in NYC, was married to a lawyer and never heard of it.

Well the author is also the founder and publisher...doesn't sound bad right? But...and you know this was coming...his expertise (where he makes his money) is defending Wall Street firms in defamation cases...yup obviously his had an objective opinion (you know that is sarcasm, right)

You son need to really bone up on society...maybe get up out of under the rock you live under. A good start would be kindergarten (in terms you like to talk in)...but somewhere else than wherever you went...
My brother in Christ ... you got me. I've been trolled. My bad.

The New York Law Journal was founded in 1888. And looking at Daniel J. Kornstein bio, the article author, there's nothing about him being a vampire. Lol. So, you sit on a throne of lies.

Going back to what I was getting at before ... you need to stop trying to censor people and shut them down by claiming racism. And then lying, or flat out making shit up, to support your position. Not cool.

P.S. -- I'm in Manhattan monthly for business purposes. Let's grab a coffee sometime, lol ...

It doesn't make the American Jewish Committees list of antisemitic terms. You going after Merriam Webster and the other dictionaries as well?
He's trolling ... making stuff up 100%.

Animation Render GIF by gfaught

If being a dickhead is a crime now, there are whole lot of drivers on the roads that should have their licenses revoked.

Reactions: hawkeyeinmo
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT