ADVERTISEMENT

Global Warming My Ass

Decaprio donated a large amount of money, that probably cooled things off for a day or two.

City of Atlanta is basically shut down. Schools are closed so we're doing Digital Learning Days here in Gwinnett. BIg line of snow looks like will hit us about mid-afternoon; currently it's barely into the 40s, but supposed to drop to 22 tonight. Could result in black ice and another day off along with another DLD. :mad:

I fear for the news people that dare utter the words “black ice”. Seriously, I would NOT say it on the air if I was white.

City of Atlanta is basically shut down. Schools are closed so we're doing Digital Learning Days here in Gwinnett. BIg line of snow looks like will hit us about mid-afternoon; currently it's barely into the 40s, but supposed to drop to 22 tonight. Could result in black ice and another day off along with another DLD. :mad:
You guys are closed over 40 degree weather? LOL.

OP needs to spend his down time not being stupid.
He needs to watch the day after tomorrow.

the-day-after-tomorrow-2004-06.jpg

Reactions: rafferty06
"And scientists are studying a possible connection between a warming Arctic and cold winters in the eastern United States. The idea is that melting sea ice in the Arctic can weaken the jet stream, allowing frigid polar air to travel farther south."

Maybe not just the East Coast.

https://www.edf.org/climate/climate-change-and-extreme-weather
every weather abnormality is caused by GW? Its one of the reasons people doubt the severity of it

every weather abnormality is caused by GW? Its one of the reasons people doubt the severity of it

If they wet their finger and stick it in the air to make their decisions instead of consulting the science community, I can understand their confusion.

All the science points to global warming yet their solution is a tax. Don’t stop anything just tax it.

Reactions: MikeyHawk
All the science points to global warming yet their solution is a tax. Don’t stop anything just tax it.

It's either that, or government regulation (like we have on radioactive waste).

I'd bet that if we lifted tax breaks on capital investment in ALL fossil fuel extractions, you'd see a big big shift in that industry going to renewables....quickly.

You guys are closed over 40 degree weather? LOL.

They can’t drive in rain let alone ice. Go slow and stop before turning who does that?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT