ADVERTISEMENT

Go figure....ISU makes a massive comeback

They are full of winners that don't quit. Something I wish we had. Iowa May be in, but we will be one and done. Bau.

Originally posted by northside_hawk:
Sports suck
Did Fran pass on offering a scholly to Monte Morris? Supposedly friend of Devyn Marble?

If so, that explains why ISU won vs Texas and Iowa had to play 4 guards that could only make 3/21 vs PSU shots following a 2/17 outing vs NW.

Originally posted by HawkLogic:
Sports suck
Did Fran pass on offering a scholly to Monte Morris? Supposedly friend of Devyn Marble?

If so, that explains why ISU won vs Texas and Iowa had to play 4 guards that could only make 3/21 vs PSU shots following a 2/17 outing vs NW.
Morris had an offer from Michigan. I don't know about Iowa.

People -- including ISU fans -- are just starting to realize how freaking good he is.

LOL at Barnes, he should be fired immediately, just horrendous

After that last offensive rebound, Barnes should have called a time out to set up for last shot. Instead dipshit Felix chucks a 3 leaving them 5 seconds. Despite all the talent in the league, the Big 12 has the biggest collection of awful coaches that I've ever seen.

Originally posted by N8dogg99:
Amazing. They really are a special team.
HAHAHA now that's funny.
roll.r191677.gif

LOL at Taylor just slowly walking across half court and getting called, another huge turning point. Amazing how many teams go full tard vs ISU late in games.

Barnes is an awful coach considering the talent he gets. Holding the ball against ISU when you know they can erase a deficit in like 45 seconds?

As soon as he started doing that I knew he was keeping ISU in the game.

Equivalent of the prevent defense in football, just stupid.

Originally posted by Guidotheguide:
Sports suck
They are still clowns and if you root for them you are a low life piece of shit.
laugh.r191677.gif
Or you are intelligent and support the state teams when not playing us.

And i live of the planet earth so i should support ISIS when we aren't fighting them. Nice try dumbass.
laugh.r191677.gif
Lay off the pipe moron. You've obviously had enough. Your analogy skills on a level of 1-10 are zero.

Shut up you sub-human insignificant insect before i get out the Raid and eradicate your ignorant ass. haga haga haga
laugh.r191677.gif

Shut up you sub-human insignificant insect before i get out the Raid and eradicate your ignorant ass. haga haga haga
laugh.r191677.gif
Have another shot junior.

correct me if i am wrong but Texas was up by 10 and ISU ended the game on a 12-0 run, correct?

my gawd

Originally posted by like-woahh:
Barnes is an awful coach considering the talent he gets. Holding the ball against ISU when you know they can erase a deficit in like 45 seconds?

As soon as he started doing that I knew he was keeping ISU in the game.

Equivalent of the prevent defense in football, just stupid.
yeah, holding on to the ball, trying to wind down the clock, did not work at all

Yep. Hard as it is to admit, that my friends is the difference between stallions and geldings.
If you city boys don't know what that is, look it up.

ISU is good for sure. But Texas straight up blew that game.

Texas holding the ball all the time was really annoying. Glad they lost - they deserved it. And when is Fred going to learn to spread the floor BEFORE they're down 20?

Clown fans are obnoxious and that's the reason I can't stand ISU, but their players are special. It doesn't matter if they're down 2 or 20, they start losing their killer instinct kicks in, props to them.

I'm sure Fred doesn't like this ongoing scenario. Hope he has a heart doctor on the bench at all times. They make it exciting, but the way they can score there is no reason they shouldn't be scoring earlier.

Fred is a special coach, the guy rarely losses his cool with the officials or his players. Instead, if they are not playing well they take a seat beside him and become spectators. For instance, BDJ doing his share of spectating. I try to watch ISU, UNI and the IOWA HAWKEYES whenever I can.

This post was edited on 3/12 8:38 PM by MTHawkeyes43

Guido...go back to the tavern....cash your unemployment check...call your 325# woman and have her bring your 7 illegitimate ruggers to the tavern and buy them some Miller Lites and some cheese pretzels...........You've obviously overdosed on tailpipe exhaust and destroyed the last of your 2 braincells you were given.....

And out of the woodwork comes another low-life, bridge dwelling clown. Go take a shit maybe the hogs will eat you and do us all a favor. HAGA HAGA HAGA
roll.r191677.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT