ADVERTISEMENT

They woke a monster

Can Ckark really trust her enough to tell her anything in the future?
I'm starting to think either: 1. it wasn't said at all by Clark- or not like that...or, 2. it was said, and the plan was to leak it for all to see and hear , by Sides, as a plan of action.

Either way, the following game, after this, was the suck.

Last edited:
What REALLY annoys me about Sides, have you EVER seen her with her glasses on?

She seems to only wear them as a fashion statement.

I've never seen them being used as intended, for vision. They sit on top of her head all the time.

Annoys me.

I've never seen them being used as intended, for vision. They sit on top of her head all the time.

Annoys me.
I'll let her slide on that one because I think she's attractive and that's a good look for me with the hair and all...

• Wow
Reactions: ROCKY MOUNTAIN HAWK
Good grief now all the clickbait idiots today want us to freak out over a new hairdo... Half up and half down for Caitlin Clark and the internet is all abuzz...

Annoys me.
Most likely affects her coaching.

I read a post game article today that quotes Sides as saying she can't coach effort.

"I'm going to start with how you can't, at this level, coach effort," Sides said to begin her postgame news conference at Mohegan Sun Arena. "I felt like we were just trying to ask them to keep playing hard, play hard. You can't start there. You can't play in this league if you have to coach effort. It's just too hard."

That's a cop out. Of course she can coach effort. Motivating your team is a big piece of coaching. She might as well say, "Hey, This isn't my fault. It's my lazy-ass players' fault." Sounds like someone in self-preservation mode. That's probably too harsh, but she needs some training in how to answer the press's questions. Two examples on what not to do.

I read a post game article today that quotes Sides as saying she can't coach effort.

"I'm going to start with how you can't, at this level, coach effort," Sides said to begin her postgame news conference at Mohegan Sun Arena. "I felt like we were just trying to ask them to keep playing hard, play hard. You can't start there. You can't play in this league if you have to coach effort. It's just too hard."

That's a cop out. Of course she can coach effort. Motivating your team is a big piece of coaching. She might as well say, "Hey, This isn't my fault. It's my lazy-ass players' fault." Sounds like someone in self-preservation mode. That's probably too harsh, but she needs some training in how to answer the press's questions. Two examples on what not to do.
You usually bench players who don't compete. Why was CC benched in the 3rd and didn't return last game? She needs to be accountable for herself FIRST and then her players. That would be a great place for her to start if she wants success.

You usually bench players who don't compete. Why was CC benched in the 3rd and didn't return last game? She needs to be accountable for herself FIRST and then her players. That would be a great place for her to start if she wants success.
I figured she didn’t return because she was having an off night, the game was pretty much out of hand at that point, and it’s not like she couldn’t use some rest. (I know they made a little comeback but IIRC they never got within 20).

Yes, yes you can coach effort. A head coach can and should set the whole tone for expectations. Sides is weak. When the leader of a team says "I can't" it's a clear sign they shouldn't be the leader. What's she's really saying is "I don't know how to get the most out of my players".

It's at this point in your employment when your manager/owner comes to you and says...this just isn't a good fit.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT