ADVERTISEMENT

God made this rare bird "trans"

It most certainly may push them in that direction.

Which is WHY some of these "males" decide to transition when they hit puberty.
Others, do not. That's their choice.
Thank you for confirming that social conditioning and not genetics plays the only deciding factor in the gender of these children.

You have done excellent work advancing the conservative agenda in this thread!!!!

giphy.gif

And yet, in humans, we can get "mixed chromosomes", just not bi-lateral.

You knew this, of course.
It's called a disorder. You knew this of course. But go off, conflating sex and genderwoo and talking about clownfish and "girls" who grow penises and genetic and congenital syndromes. You know that people who have DSDs (or "intersex," as you'd denigrate them) have nothing to do with transwoo. But lump them in and conflate sex with gender when convenient, as you autistics do.

"SEE! These disorders are PROOF! Lia Thomas is FEMALE!"

Fish species are interesting when it comes to gender.

Some are literally born male and female and stay that way. Some like the clownfish all start as males and then the largest become females. The clownfish can also revert back to male if a bigger female shows up. Meanwhile, most wrasses start as females and can turn into males when they are larger. And some wrasses (like my orangeback fairy wrasse) have three genders. They start as females and become males when the population mix drops below one male for every three females. They can change back and forth as needed to keep the population at 3 to 1. BUT if there are three males in a given area/pod, then one will convert into a third Sex called a supermale. This supermale then rules the “harem“ of nine females and two males. The supermale never converts back to male or female and all 9 fish in the harem are needed to ensure appropriate copulation and reproduction.
Oh, look. Conflating sex with "gender" yet again.

This time with fish! See! Proof!

Exactly the OPPOSITE of what I'd stated.
No, you specifically used the word “raised.”

You really ****ed up here today Joe. Take the L and move on to your next thread.

If you want to keep arguing that’s fine, I will just keep reminding you over & over that you made a false claim and then strongly reinforced that social conditioning plays a major role in this.

I luv it. Everyone is a genetic expert citing scientific data disputing the other.

It was like the Covid era. So much shit was provided via the internet conspiracy theory universe and conservative media you could find as much as gobbledy-goop technical sounding nonsense as needed to fuel any conversation.

What "science" is being "ignored" here?

List specifics.

Include the following in your answer-

Classical disorders of sex chromosome are Klinefelter syndrome, XX male, XYY male, Turner syndrome, XXX female, and XY female. True hermphroiditism, mixed gonadal dysgenesis, and pure gonadal dysgenesis are also included, because most of these disorders have abnormal sex chromosome.

Yeah, you're talking about hermaphrodites when you're talking about trans. Good lord talk about doubling down on the derp.

You guys figured out that bird isn't Trans yet and we have a name for humans born with both genetics and the conversation about hermaphrodites ended long ago?

Edit: good work ibood.

No, you specifically used the word “raised.”
Yep

They were "raised" as girls until puberty.

SOME of them fully transition to being boys at puberty
, following their actual sex.
DESPITE being "raised" as girls prior to puberty.

SOME of them decide they want to STAY as girls, how they were raised, DESPITE being physiologically, boys.

This seems unusually difficult for you to comprehend here.

• Sad
Reactions: EasyHawk
Yeah, you're talking about hermaphrodites when you're talking about trans.

And you seem to somehow think that hermaphrodism is the ONLY thing that can determine sex or gender.

But the articles linked for you demonstrate otherwise.

• Sad
Reactions: EasyHawk
The crazy showed up in this thread! 🤣 🤡
I was just going to say the same thing. How did we get to the point on comparing bird behavior and human behavior? How does political affiliation have anything to do with killing birds? Maybe we should look at cats. Cats alone are responsible for the extinction of more than 60 species of birds and mammals.

That bird is "bi-sexual", dude.
That's an anathema to you and your MAGA buddies.

Find it, and destroy it.
Do you have a quote from the bird? Because I would really like to hear it straight from the bird mouth.

Yep

They were "raised" as girls until puberty.

SOME of them fully transition to being boys at puberty
, following their actual sex.
DESPITE being "raised" as girls prior to puberty.

SOME of them decide they want to STAY as girls, how they were raised, DESPITE being physiologically, boys.

Ok Joe, I’ll say it again for you. They are born biological males and they remain biological males. No physical gender change occurs as you suggested earlier. Only some families raise them as the opposite gender which has everything to do with social conditioning and zero to do with genetics/science.

• Love
Reactions: Sharky1203
I have a photo of the bird, which indicates it is half-male/half-female based on the coloring of male/female birds.
That really doesn't make any sense Joe. Cardinals change colors during mating season. Does that make them trans? Salmon change colors when they start the migration up the streams and rivers. Does that make them trans?

Reactions: Here_4_a_Day
That really doesn't make any sense Joe. Cardinals change colors during mating season. Does that make them trans? Salmon change colors when they start the migration up the streams and rivers. Does that make them trans?
No, of course not. All it does is makes jo look like a bigger dumbphuck...if that's even possible.

No, of course not. All it does is makes jo look like a bigger dumbphuck...if that's even possible.
Sad thing is, I think he's a smart person. He thinks if he just uses other people's quotes it'll make him look smart. He needs to learn to think on his own. Being brain washed is what makes him look like he's 5 IQ points above a salad bowl.

Sad thing is, I think he's a smart person. He thinks if he just uses other people's quotes it'll make him look smart. He needs to learn to think on his own. Being brain washed is what makes him look like he's 5 IQ points above a salad bowl.
The paradox of marxist indoctrination in a nutshell: there must first be some semblance of a brain, before it can be washed! 🤣

• Haha
That really doesn't make any sense Joe. Cardinals change colors during mating season
These are not "Cardinals". And do not "change color" during seasons.

M/F have completely different plumage.
Are you unable to read?

Play it pretty for Atlanta!!
If I stay here with you girl
Things just couldn’t be the same
‘Cause I’m as free as a bird now
And this bird you cannot change
And this bird you cannot change

Last edited:
MAGAs....you need to hunt this down and stomp this abomination out of existence...

dscn2268.gif

Researchers have spotted an “extremely rare” green honeycreeper in Colombia that’s half female and half male. The bird’s plumage is divided directly down the middle, with blue feathers typical of males on its right side and the emerald-green feathers of females on its left. This individual is only the second of the species ever recorded exhibiting this trait—called bilateral gynandromorphism—and the first in more than 100 years.
This is not a “trans” bird. It is a biologically two sex bird. There is quite a huge difference. In fact, to some, the article is probably offensive as it identifies those of different genders as having certain chromosomes that are different between male and female. That is called Science that we apparently completely disregard anymore.

It illustrates for you that BOTH genetics AND societal influences can alter gender identity.
No Joe, you can't draw that conclusion from a photo. Sorry. The have pictures of Bigfoot, still haven't been able to prove it without a shadow of doubt.

No one can say that that bird is saying to itself that if I change colors, I can now lay eggs. Nature has given these birds the ability to change colors for a reason. It could be to not fight with other males or to blend in with the female in order to breed. They didn't however make a cognitive choice to go from male to female because they thought they should have been female at birth. Common Joe you're smarter than this.
These are not "Cardinals". And do not "change color" during seasons.

M/F have completely different plumage.
Are you unable to read?
Plumage (from Latin pluma 'feather') is a layer of feathers that covers a bird and the pattern, colour, and arrangement of those feathers. The pattern and colours of plumage differ between species and subspecies and may vary with age classes. Within species, there can be different colour morphs. The placement of feathers on a bird is not haphazard, but rather emerge in organized, overlapping rows and groups, and these feather tracts are known by standardized names.[1][2]

Most birds moult twice a year, resulting in a breeding or nuptial plumage and a basic plumage. Many ducks and some other species such as the red junglefowl have males wearing a bright nuptial plumage while breeding and a drab eclipse plumage for some months afterward. The painted bunting's juveniles have two inserted moults in their first autumn, each yielding plumage like an adult female. The first starts a few days after fledging replacing the juvenile plumage with an auxiliary formative plumage; the second a month or so later giving the formative plumage.[3]

Abnormal plumages include a variety of conditions. Albinism, total loss of colour, is rare, but partial loss of colours is more common. Some species are colour polymorphic, having two or more colour variants. A few species have special types of polymorphism, as in the male ruff which has an assortment of different colours around the head and neck in the breeding season only.

Hen feathering is an inherited plumage character in domestic fowl controlled by a single gene. Plumology (or plumage science) is the name for the science that is associated with the study of feathers.[4][5][6]

It illustrates for you that BOTH genetics AND societal influences can alter gender identity.
No, that’s the wrong conclusion.

This is a clear case of “ignoring the science.”

This is a clear case that shows social conditioning alone can make a child think they are something they are not.

This is a clear example that shows that if parents force a gender identity on a child that it can stick and the child knows nothing else so it doesn’t “choose” anything later. The child (unless extremely strong-willed) will stick with the only thing they’ve known their entire life.

Just because hormone development is delayed is no reason to push or force gender identity changes on kids.

Congrats on ignoring the science.
Congrats on being a science denier Joe

• Love
What is your explanation for genetic boys, raised as girls until puberty, choosing 'either direction' once they hit puberty?

That is what the article states.
I’m sure some choose to revert to male. That would require family support and a strong-will. Many remain girls because that’s all they know. That’s criminal IMHO.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT