ADVERTISEMENT

Gold for the dude over the girl.

Joe Biden Infrastructure GIF by GIPHY News

Much like if you’re a racist you are likely Republican. If you support men playing women’s sports you’re likely a Democrat. However. I’d be the numbers are what people like you think they are.
Basically just Huey on this board supporting this crap.
Ridiculous. You know nothing about racism and the democratic party. Please educate yourself about which party has promoted equality and which obstructed it at every level. The congressional record is a good place to see the voting history of the kkk grand old party. Try the 60’s civil rights votes!

Khelif failed gender eligibility tests at the 2023 World Championships.

Anyone know the exact reason?

She have a dick or did she have a vagina but taking test or something?

Reactions: ThiccJimXXX
I love how the ONLY time that MAGAs support women is when it's against trans athletes.
“On June 4, 1919, it was brought before the Senate and, after Southern Democrats abandoned a filibuster, 36 Republican senators were joined by 20 Democrats to pass the amendment with 56 yeas, 25 nays, and 14 not voting.”

Reactions: ThiccJimXXX
There used to be a thing called chivalry. The guy treated the lady nicely. I also recall when the supreme Court Justice could not define a woman. So when you are no longer defining man and woman.... this is what you get. Now we got a human physically bigger than another human and physically stronger so it's not fair. But in the woke liberal world... We have equity, here ....we don't have somebody stronger than the other...we just have two humans with no sex organs to distinguish the difference. So this is what we get in Idiocracy America

Ridiculous. You know nothing about racism and the democratic party. Please educate yourself about which party has promoted equality and which obstructed it at every level. The congressional record is a good place to see the voting history of the kkk grand old party. Try the 60’s civil rights votes!
lol. Look at you thinking you know something.
If you hate blacks and Mexicans, who are you voting for. A Republican or Democrat.
You are not someone who can think objectively and have low level thinking skills as one would expect with a new name bot.

World turning point.

Athletes that don't support this should not show up for their events.

If the Olympic committee does not make a statement today go home.

Let's hear where you stand LeBron and Snoop.

No one has the balls to stand up to the woke MOB.

Khelif failed gender eligibility tests at the 2023 World Championships.

Anyone know the exact reason?

She have a dick or did she have a vagina but taking test or something?
She boxed in the last Olympics. Seems she might have XY chromosomes, but women's genitalia which by the sounds of it is far more common than you think. IOC has some sort of testing in place and these two athletes meet it. Both were born female and have always been considered female. Neither are new on the boxing scene and neither transitioned to being a woman.

She boxed in the last Olympics. Seems she might have XY chromosomes, but women's genitalia which by the sounds of it is far more common than you think. IOC has some sort of testing in place and these two athletes meet it. Both were born female and have always been considered female. Neither are new on the boxing scene and neither transitioned to being a woman.
If you have xy chromosomes and produce the testosterone of a male, you are a dude, I don't care if your dick is so small some call it a clit.

Imagine the hours and days and weeks and years of training. The sacrifices she made, all thrown away because gutless cowards wouldn’t stand up for what was right and refuse to allow a man to compete in Women’s Boxing.

For shame!

Shame on the Olympics!
Shame on the IOC!
Here I thought we were done with this crap. How is it still being allowed, and how was it ever allowed in the first place? This is absolutely wrong from all angles, and Kamala Harris supports it.

Last edited:
Would you or your wife know they are pregnant at 6 weeks. Why would you then deny plan b?
Sure would. I think it was like 5 or 6 days later we found out.
How long is it going to take some to figure out that someone born a male is going to have physical advantages over a female? Shouldn’t take as long as it is.

Reactions: KFsdisciple
There is a joke in here about a guy being born with such a small duck he felt the need to beat up females.

Reactions: KFsdisciple
And democrats only support them when it’s against abortion. Both parties are full of pieces of shit.

LOL

Democrats support equal pay; they support equal rights; they support renewal of the violence against women act; they support paid maternity leave; they support free or low cost pre-natal care, and on and on …

If you have xy chromosomes and produce the testosterone of a male, you are a dude, I don't care if your dick is so small some call it a clit.

To be entirely fair there is a condition where a person with XY chromosomes comes out by all appearances female. It appears this may be the case here.

I thought this was a trans thing but I suppose not. That said do XY Females have an advantage?

To be entirely fair there is a condition where a person with XY chromosomes comes out by all appearances female.
And that person produces female level testosterone.

When they start to produce male.level test you see the jaws and the shoulders and the brows and the bone density..... and everything we talk about being a male advantage.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT