ADVERTISEMENT

Gold for the dude over the girl.

Just saw that this chromosome mix in men or women is likely to happen in 1 - 15,000 births. Most never even know because they have a penis or vagina and are treated as such and live their lives as they are raised as that sex.

Reactions: Ree4 and 3boysmom
LOL

Democrats support equal pay; they support equal rights; they support renewal of the violence against women act; they support paid maternity leave; they support free or low cost pre-natal care, and on and on …
lol. Well I know for a fact not to listen to the crap you spew out.
How the hell can you say they support equal rights when we are in a thread talking about males participating in events against females.
Did the cult send you something and tell you to always copy and paste what you just posted?

She boxed in the last Olympics. Seems she might have XY chromosomes, but women's genitalia which by the sounds of it is far more common than you think. IOC has some sort of testing in place and these two athletes meet it. Both were born female and have always been considered female. Neither are new on the boxing scene and neither transitioned to being a woman.

Swyer syndrome.

So the question is, does this give them an unfair advantage over a "real" woman.

lol. Well I know for a fact not to listen to the crap you spew out.
How the hell can you say they support equal rights when we are in a thread talking about males participating in events against females.
Did the cult send you something and tell you to always copy and paste what you just posted?

Good grief. Just ignoring all the other examples? And this was the IOC not the democrats.

Otherwise, spot on analysis.

Good grief. Just ignoring all the other examples? And this was the IOC not the democrats.

Otherwise, spot in analysis.
lol we are talking about one thing in this thread. But you want to cry that I’m ignoring all the other examples. To funny, go try and sell your cult to someone else. I don’t care to be in either political cult.

• Haha
Reactions: fivecardstud14
Swyer Syndrome

Swyer syndrome is a condition that affects sex development. Sex development usually follows a particular path based on an individual's chromosomes; however, in Swyer syndrome, sex development is not typical for the affected individual's chromosomal pattern.

Chromosomes contain the genetic instructions for how the body develops and functions. People usually have 46 chromosomes in each cell. Two of the 46 chromosomes, known as X and Y, are called because they help determine whether a person will develop male or female reproductive structures. Girls and women typically have two X chromosomes (46,XX karyotype), while boys and men typically have one X chromosome and one Y chromosome (). In Swyer syndrome, individuals have one X chromosome and one Y chromosome in each cell, which is the pattern typically found in boys and men; however, they have.

People with Swyer syndrome have female external genitalia and some female internal reproductive structures. These individuals usually have a uterus and fallopian tubes, but their gonads (ovaries or testes) are not functional. Instead, the gonads are small and underdeveloped and contain little gonadal tissue. These structures are called streak gonads. The streak gonadal tissue is at risk of developing cancer that is often hard-to-detect, so it is usually removed surgically. Swyer syndrome is also called 46,XY complete gonadal dysgenesis; the medical term “dysgenesis” means "abnormal development."

Because they appear female on the outside, babies with Swyer syndrome are usually raised as girls and develop a female gender identity, which is a person's sense of their gender (girl, boy, a combination, or neither). Swyer syndrome may be identified before birth, at birth, or later when a child does not go through puberty as usual. Because they do not have functional ovaries that produce hormones, affected individuals often begin hormone replacement therapy during early adolescence to start puberty, causing the breasts and uterus to grow, and eventually leading to menstruation. Hormone replacement therapy is also important for bone health and helps reduce the risk of low bone density (osteopenia) and fragile bones (). Women with Swyer syndrome do not produce eggs (ova), but if they have a uterus, they may be able to become pregnant with a donated egg or embryo.

Reactions: WSC72 and 3boysmom
If someone donates an egg it's possible. I copied and pasted a good description.
chris-farley-that-is-correct.gif

lol we are talking about one thing in this thread. But you want to cry that I’m ignoring all the other examples. To funny, go try and sell your cult to someone else. I don’t care to be in either political cult.

LOL

Reading is hard.

You were the one that said democrats only support women when it’s against abortion.

I responded and showed you numerous examples of democrats supporting women.

You ignored them.

And now you want to turtle and say we were only talking about this boxer.

Again, LOL

As much as MAGAs want it to be—this does not look like your typical “trans dude wants to dominate women’s sports” kind of thing.

Not sure what the answer is on this one—it’s definitely in the gray. Seems like she’s got a higher level of testosterone which would give her a physical advantage.

“On June 4, 1919, it was brought before the Senate and, after Southern Democrats abandoned a filibuster, 36 Republican senators were joined by 20 Democrats to pass the amendment with 56 yeas, 25 nays, and 14 not voting.”
But you're smart enough to know that Southern Democrats are not the same thing as today's Democrats, and in fact would today be fully part of the GOP. Because of course you would know that. Because you're smart.

Reactions: Ree4 and EasyHawk
I'm not in favor of men competing in women's sports; however, this is an odd situation. Khelif has been boxing as a female in international tournaments since 2018; lost in the first round of the world boxing championships in 2018 & 2019, lost in the quarterfinals in 2020; in 2022 lost in the finals. In 2023, made it to the finals and was DQd before the match for "medical reasons." Later came out that it was because a DNA test proved she had XY chromosomes, but the IBA never released the results. Later, the IBA said that she did not undergo testosterone examination but was subject to a different test & the specifics remain confidential.

Much like if you’re a racist you are likely Republican. If you support men playing women’s sports you’re likely a Democrat. However. I’d be the numbers are what people like you think they are.
Basically just Huey on this board supporting this crap.
Are you actually unaware of the title 9 reform Kamala harris supports that goes into effect today? You can say most dems don't stand for this, and you may be right (not like dems get to vote for their presidential candidate anyways), but your ticket outright supports and endorses this madness at the highest possible level.

So that aside you support men competing in women's sports?
Nope. But I'm willing to have a reasonable conversation about it. The GOP just wants to attack. It's nothing but a dog whistle for people that hate anyone different than them. And with the last 4 years of stripping women's rights, and looking at what will happen if Trump's elected, it's fvcking laughable to pretend that you give half a shit about women while defending MAGAs. Hell, if Project 2025 has its way, will women even be able to compete in the Olympics? That might solve your problem right there!

I'm also MAGA-adjacent because I'm a registered republican.

What to do but whine about people hurting my feelings on the internet?
This place is insane. It’s become a politics only board. I used to lurk here back in the 2005-15 era and it was always much more balanced with a lot more humor. Sign of the times I guess.

Nope. But I'm willing to have a reasonable conversation about it. The GOP just wants to attack. It's nothing but a dog whistle for people that hate anyone different than them. And with the last 4 years of stripping women's rights, and looking at what will happen if Trump's elected, it's fvcking laughable to pretend that you give half a shit about women while defending MAGAs. Hell, if Project 2025 has its way, will women even be able to compete in the Olympics? That might solve your problem right there!
Hmmm that's a weird attack considering I support a woman's right to choose and have stated as such on this board.

Reactions: goldmom
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT