ADVERTISEMENT

Gold medalist Algerian Boxer Imane Khelif Files Legal Complaint Over Online Harassment Following Gender Outcry

Why do you have you never responded to this questions I asked earlier today?
I did, I said they should have reported the test. By law she doesn’t have to do anything, but by not coming forward with a XX DNA test, it lets the story keep cooking. I’m guessing the people who would need to be tested are those in or past puberty who are accused, with the caveat that the accuser or some governing body pay for the test.

I did, I said they should have reported the test. By law she doesn’t have to do anything, but by not coming forward with a XX DNA test, it lets the story keep cooking. I’m guessing the people who would need to be tested are those in or past puberty who are accused, with the caveat that the accuser or some governing body pay for the test.
Not that question. the ones that followed.

Do you think every female athlete should be required to have a chromosome test? At what age should we start testing girls before they are allowed to compete?

Not that question. the ones that followed.

Do you think every female athlete should be required to have a chromosome test? At what age should we start testing girls before they are allowed to compete?
I literally answered that… ones accused, but it would have to be after puberty has begun. Make the accuser or governing body pay for the test. I’m betting Swyer syndrome being caught early could prevent some later heartache in regards to fertility expectations. I would not require a test to compete unless , and this is just off the cuff, there are accusations. This is a difficult situation to navigate.

I literally answered that… ones accused, but it would have to be after puberty has begun. Make the accuser or governing body pay for the test. I’m betting Swyer syndrome being caught early could prevent some later heartache in regards to fertility expectations. I would not require a test to compete unless , and this is just off the cuff, there are accusations. This is a difficult situation to navigate.
So in this case, she was not credibly advised by a competitor or a governing body. We just have masses with "concerns". So in this case, no testing would be warranted.

Reactions: steelhawkeye
So in this case, she was not credibly advised by a competitor or a governing body. We just have masses with "concerns". So in this case, no testing would be warranted.
She was banned by a different organization, enough to require a test. Her competitors were accusing her.

She was banned by a different organization, enough to require a test.
But that would seem to require her to know why she was banned with them releasing the test and then having that result potentially validated, not a potentially corrupt org banking her without releasing a test, thereby requiring her to test into perpetuity.

Reactions: 3boysmom
Doesn't sound like a plan that protects all women like many claim to be their concern. You can't have it both ways either you want to make sure all athletes are "real girls" or you want to pick and choose according to looks and/or talent.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT