ADVERTISEMENT

Gold Star Families Respond to Harris/Dems

Scruddy

HB Legend
Mar 18, 2021

This is going to go down as one of the greatest PR/campaign blunders in history. Enjoy battling with the gold star families, dems. You should definitely keep fighting to keep the optics of your failed Afghanistan withdrawal in the news cycle. Anyways, here's what the gold star families have to say..

Trump is trying everything to distance himself from that TikTok video.
I hope reading those messages brought some satisfaction or relief to the families. I am sure they understand that no matter how much they feel Biden/Harris failed them, that does not change the rules of Arlington, whether Trump was invited or not.
Sad situation when Gold Star families became political pawns used by both sides.

This is going to go down as one of the greatest PR/campaign blunders in history. Enjoy battling with the gold star families, dems. You should definitely keep fighting to keep the optics of your failed Afghanistan withdrawal in the news cycle. Anyways, here's what the gold star families have to say..

democrats....the party of valor thievery.

The democrats made it about trump's blunder, one he couldn't care less about since he has a track record of denigrating veterans. End of story.
What a joke. The families have set the record straight. Harris and the Dems tried to make this event something it was not and got called out...DIRECTLY from those hero soldiers families. Harris and the Dems are straight up terrible human beings. Full stop.

These guys are saying the issue was because Trump was invited…..that was never the case. The case was in fact he turned it into a “political event” which is strictly prohibited by Arlington Cemetery rules….and the fact that a Trump “aide” physically assaulted a Cemetery employee when she moved to enforce the rules. THAT is the issue. If Trump didn’t make this a “political issue” explain to me how the pics of Trump and various family members made it onto his internet profile page?
Publicity pictures taken by celebs and news organizations might be taken and then sent to the individuals involved as a courtesy…….they are not placed on a personal inter-net page for public consumption.

I sympathize for the families involved here but sadly, they have missed the point of this entire incident and there is nothing that can bed done to fix that. They will have to live with their bitterness forever, I guess.

What a joke. The families have set the record straight. Harris and the Dems tried to make this event something it was not and got called out...DIRECTLY from those hero soldiers families. Harris and the Dems are straight up terrible human beings. Full stop.

They are trumpies that would defend trump's repulsive actions regardless, as are you. Facts are facts and trump violated sacred rules, as usual. Give it up.

Never forget, kamala harris was the last person in the room with Joe biden before their disastrous withdrawal began. People clinging to and falling from airplanes in a desperate attempt to flee for their lives will forever be this administrations legacy.

GWZIIqHXsAIngaT

These guys are saying the issue was because Trump was invited…..that was never the case. The case was in fact he turned it into a “political event” which is strictly prohibited by Arlington Cemetery rules….and the fact that a Trump “aide” physically assaulted a Cemetery employee when she moved to enforce the rules. THAT is the issue. If Trump didn’t make this a “political issue” explain to me how the pics of Trump and various family members made it onto his internet profile page?
Publicity pictures taken by celebs and news organizations might be taken and then sent to the individuayls involved as a courtesy…….they are not placed on a personal inter-net page for public consumption.

I sympathize for the families involved here but sadly, they have missed the point of this entire incident and there is nothing that can bed done to fix that. They will have to live with their bitterness forever, I guess.
You obviously are more qualified to talk about this than the gold star families. Yikes

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT