ADVERTISEMENT

Gold Star Families Respond to Harris/Dems

trump made hay off of those "suckers and losers" and the sacrifices they made.

No offense, but it doesn't matter what a gold star parent says. Breaking the rules is breaking the rules, and Arlington should never be used as a photo opp for a political race.

Full stop.
The only part of your post that I appreciated is when you finally wrote, Full Stop. Please, in the future try starting and ending with your Full Stop.

• Love
Reactions: Hawkman34
Please, John Kelly is not above revenge on someone who fired him. And, tens of thousands of people have lost their sons in combat......

The only one of the two, Kelly or trump, there is only one who has publicly stated he will get revenge on those he disagrees with. You are trying to defend a scum bag trump, and it doesn't work here.

Kelly was never on board with Trump, and was a big part of his own undoing as cited in many reports including this one this from CNN: "Kelly was the source of his own downfall. He insulted Rep. Frederica Wilson, Florida, using inaccurate information, later declaring he would “never” apologize" for what he erroneously said.

And, the whole point is that in your world, DT can NEVER tell the truth....even though he did when it came to Russia Gate, Hunter's Laptop and Biden's Mental well being. You, and other like you, will NEVER believe him on anything, and that includes the fact that Kelly got fired for not being on board with Trump. And, I am not on here nearly enough to follow what you have said about "your" team, but much can be inferred from what I HAVE seen you post.

55 appointees of trump's administration left for one reason or another, so saying Kelly was not on board with trump is a dog that won't hunt here. Kelly certainly wasn't alone.

The only one of the two, Kelly or trump, there is only one who has publicly stated he will get revenge on those he disagrees with. You are trying to defend a scum bag trump, and it doesn't work here.
You are free to disagree......but Kelly lied...simple as that.

There are more than 400,000 buried at Arlington. Two families don't get to circumvent the law just because they're trumpers.
It wasn't just two families who supported this invitation. And, no one broke the law....no matter how much you whine. LOL!

Are you ok with politicians doing photo opps at Arlington for political campaigns?
Show me where it appears on his campaign website? He was invited by the families, and Arlington gave him permission for the cameras. Nothing to see here. And, you are aware Biden did it as well.......are you giving him a pass?

You are free to disagree......but Kelly lied...simple as that.
You have no idea if Kelly lied. But, seeing how Trump does disparage people and has made poor comments about military in the past and is known as a liar it's hard not to think Kelly is telling the truth. It's far more reasonable to believe Kelly than it is Trump.

Reactions: noStemsnoSTICKS
Show me where it appears on his campaign website? He was invited by the families, and Arlington gave him permission for the cameras. Nothing to see here. And, you are aware Biden did it as well.......are you giving him a pass?
That doesn't answer my question.

Are you ok with politicians doing photo opps at Arlington for political campaigns?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT