ADVERTISEMENT

Good luck on signing day

Honest question and also for Pepsi, but are we expecting much on this NSD since we (and assume most others) signed so many during the early period?

Honest question and also for Pepsi, but are we expecting much on this NSD since we (and assume most others) signed so many during the early period?
To be honest I am amazed what you guys do with the players you have . Your coaches really know how to develop players . You always winning bowl games and Big 10 games . Sometimes I wish SC would recruit in the mid west area .Mainly linebackers and O line . Good luck tomorrow

To be honest I am amazed what you guys do with the players you have . Your coaches really know how to develop players . You always winning bowl games and Big 10 games . Sometimes I wish SC would recruit in the mid west area .Mainly linebackers and O line . Good luck tomorrow

I was actually referencing quantity, not necessarily quality :)

Are you all getting any players of significance tomorrow? I believe the top d end in the country held off signing in December with you all. Good luck on improving your roster.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT