ADVERTISEMENT

Google is racist!.........Against White People!!

Interesting juxtaposition to suggest only anti-censorship queries should populate and no pro censorship queries in an argument against censorship.

No I think it should suggest “See 1st Amendment to the Constitution.”

Don’t take a side, inform people of their Rights.

No I think it should suggest “See 1st Amendment to the Constitution.”

Don’t take a side, inform people of their Rights.
Search engines don't pick sides or inform people of their rights - they return the most common searches.
I've already told you why this was common.
But keep looning.

Reactions: auntie_fah
Musk has pure intentions, just ask him

No I don’t believe he always does. I do think that he thinks what he refers to as “The Woke Mind Virus” is a destructive force against humanity. That seeking what is true and transparency, are ultimately the best course. He espouses these ideals though he does not always live up to them himself. These two truths can coexist.

Why do you suppose he is so upset OpenAI is now closed source and for profit?

What criticisms do you have of musk, since you disagree with my assertion that you think Musk is infallable?

I cant take anybody seriously who utters the words “woke mind virus”

I think he handled the acquisition of Twitter poorly and said so on this site at the time. Mass layoffs, impersonal, combative even.

I think he is too political and senselessly creates controversy on X for engagement.

I think at some point during 2022 he was subtly flipped by Russian intelligence contacts in some manner. To at minimum become neutral in Ukraine’s war effort and lately has been beating the drum of Ukrainian capitulation on behalf of the Kremlin. I think the Russians either have dirt on him, have financial sway over him in some manner or have threatened him in some manner. Or all of the above.

I think he is aiding the end funding effort through X. David Sacks is a Russian shill.

The algorithm would be based on his searches. Another user would have different results
Mine the exact same.

IMG-1099.png

No I don’t believe he always does. I do think that he thinks what he refers to as “The Woke Mind Virus” is a destructive force against humanity. That seeking what is true and transparency, are ultimately the best course. He espouses these ideals though he does not always live up to them himself. These two truths can coexist.

Oh, so you could see my post...
Interesting that you keep ignoring it.

The good news about this is now we can be proud of our heritage knowing that America was colonized by a bunch of minorities. Whew! There’s a whole lot of guilt off my shoulders!

Reactions: LetsGoHawks83
why does that phrase trigger you? what should it be called?
Its a term psuedo intellectuals and “do your own research” types throw out there to sound more enlightened then they really are

I honestly dont take anybody who uses the word “woke” seriously either, even when it was the left that used it before the right started their “war on woke”

Last edited:

It appears to me he is a republican propagandist. That’s all he cares about anymore. It’s killing him.

What criticisms do you have of musk, since you disagree with my assertion that you think Musk is infallable?

I cant take anybody seriously who utters the words “woke mind virus”

OK, if “woke” and “woke mind virus” don’t work for you, then please give us an acceptable term for the dysfunctional, divisive, pernicious turn that leftist thinking has taken in recent years.

Because we’re gonna need a name for it.

Not shocked that OP listens to Tim Poole
He’s just a clown. I checked his Twitter out and he’s quite the drama queen. I bet he got his ads kicked a lot growing up. Seems like the turd that tells on everyone for the littlest things then does the same stuff when nobody is looking.

I can’t believe I’m saying this but since moving back to the United States, my least favorite people here are white men.

Jesus Christ, when did white guys become the most insufferable snowflakes in the entire country?
Some white men. It's funny that the same ones who cry about minorities crying racism are the exact same ones crying racism against whites. They (MAGA losers) are a bunch of snowflakes.

Hilarious a tubby dude like Musk posted that. He belly bounces like a bowl full of jelly when he laughs. Not a lot of muscle tone either.

He’s sort of like a muppets that was microwaved.

Not shocked you think he’s a neat guy.
You're so jelly of daddy Elon

OK, if “woke” and “woke mind virus” don’t work for you, then please give us an acceptable term for the dysfunctional, divisive, pernicious turn that leftist thinking has taken in recent years.

Because we’re gonna need a name for it.
Chicken little. Elons “sky is falling” schtick is played out.

He shoulda stuck to tesla, space x, boring company instead of being an online conspiracy theorist troll

Reactions: BelemNole
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT