ADVERTISEMENT

GOP Has Become a Joke

West Dundee Hawkeye

HB All-American
Sep 28, 2003
I am an Ike, Reagan, McCain and George Herbert Walker Bush (the father) Republican and I am sick of the GOP being in bed with the religious right and all of the fricking crazies.

The big issues are the budget deficit/national debt, China, Russia & Iran and all the GOP screws around with are social issues. The GOP is right in the fricking bedroom and that is BS.

Bring back the Rotary Club GOP.

I hope Trump loses big.

I am an Ike, Reagan, McCain and George Herbert Walker Bush (the father) Republican and I am sick of the GOP being in bed with the religious right and all of the fricking crazies.

The big issues are the budget deficit/national debt, China, Russia & Iran and all the GOP screws around with are social issues. The GOP is right in the fricking bedroom and that is BS.

I hope Trump loses big.
“…has become”?

Brother, we have been there for a while now.

Btw, I completely cosign this. I was also once a proud Republican. Not anymore.

I used to be independent. I didn't even vote for Obama the first time. But watching the Rs reaction to Obama, their endless blockages, the rise of the Tea Party, and their super racist birther movement was enough to make me realize that they were going down a scary path and I became a hardcore Democrat out of necessity.

I genuinely feel bad for legitimate Republicans. They have nowhere to go.
Animated GIF

I hope Trump loses big.
That's funny, because you should know, that George Herbert Walker Bush was no Reagan Republican. So not sure what that makes you then

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT