ADVERTISEMENT

GOP: Trump promises to burn America down in 2024. #MAGA

Please dear Jeebus...
EagerGraciousGarpike-max-1mb.gif

And the original post wasn't? Did you respond to that one and call out those that liked it?

The original post was an article about Trump running in 2024, I assume you mean his subsequent post where he agreed with a heart attack.

One person tried and failed to start a coup on our govt. One person has had a history of being a racist, making fun of disabled people, publicly humiliating women, rampantly spreading lies, screwing over business partners, flaunting the law, cheering when enemies were killed, and functioning as a conman for 60 years. edit <And still trying to disrupt elections across the nation>
The other is an <anonymous> poster on an internet forum.

These 2 aren't equal. And, frankly, the country would be better off if Trump was thrown in jail as a reminder to all others about breaking the law. But that looks unlikely because of the stain he has left on our govt and country, so are we probably better off with his lifestyle choices catching up to him? Yes.

Last edited:
And the original post wasn't? Did you respond to that one and call out those that liked it?

Republicans want Trump to die too but not until he embarrasses America in a 2nd term

Reactions: fsu1jreed
The original post was an article about Trump running in 2024, I assume you mean his subsequent post where he agreed with a heart attack.

One person tried and failed to start a coup on our govt. One person has had a history of being a racist, making fun of disabled people, publicly humiliating women, rampantly spreading lies, screwing over business partners, flaunting the law, cheering when enemies were killed, and functioning as a conman for 60 years. edit <And still trying to disrupt elections across the nation>
The other is an <anonymous> poster on an internet forum.

These 2 aren't equal. And, frankly, the country would be better off if Trump was thrown in jail as a reminder to all others about breaking the law. But that looks unlikely because of the stain he has left on our govt and country, so are we probably better off with his lifestyle choices catching up to him? Yes.
So you missed the post I responded to about wishing him dead, got it.

So you missed the post I responded to about wishing him dead, got it.
What is your stance on insurrections and attempts to overturn elections? Where do you stand on stealing classified documents and lying about it? Just trying to gauge things that outrage you?

What is your stance on insurrections and attempts to overturn elections? Where do you stand on stealing classified documents and lying about it? Just trying to gauge things that outrage you?
That they should all be heal accountable for their actions, why is that even a question?

His status amongst Republicans has fallen since the last election. I don't see him winning another Primary. Before he was the only MAGA Republican out there. Everyone else was trying to actually hold the office to a respectable position, taking it seriously, trying to debate issues and win elections the old fashioned way. Donald came out, started being the school bully, calling everyone names, and acting like a total jackass and surprisingly much of the Republican party voting block really responded to that. No candidate had ever run a campaign like that and gotten taken seriously, nevermind actually had a chance to win.

Unfortunately he normalized that type of behavior out of a Republican Presidential candidate and not only normalized, but showed it could win. He'll have at least one other competitor with real name appeal in DeSantis if not a third in Abbot running to take that mantle this time.

My hope is that they all split the prick Republican vote and a legitimate Republican candidate can actually come through and unify the non-crazy vote of Republicans. I am not certain that can happen, but it's what I hope for. Either way, he's lost his luster. I think Republicans will happily throw him to the side like he has every wife he's ever had and take the next MAGA candidate who sparks. I fully expect DeSantis to win the next primary unless a ton of Trump-type candidates run and severely split their vote.

His status amongst Republicans has fallen since the last election. I don't see him winning another Primary. Before he was the only MAGA Republican out there. Everyone else was trying to actually hold the office to a respectable position, taking it seriously, trying to debate issues and win elections the old fashioned way. Donald came out, started being the school bully, calling everyone names, and acting like a total jackass and surprisingly much of the Republican party voting block really responded to that. No candidate had ever run a campaign like that and gotten taken seriously, nevermind actually had a chance to win.

Unfortunately he normalized that type of behavior out of a Republican Presidential candidate and not only normalized, but showed it could win. He'll have at least one other competitor with real name appeal in DeSantis if not a third in Abbot running to take that mantle this time.

My hope is that they all split the prick Republican vote and a legitimate Republican candidate can actually come through and unify the non-crazy vote of Republicans. I am not certain that can happen, but it's what I hope for. Either way, he's lost his luster. I think Republicans will happily throw him to the side like he has every wife he's ever had and take the next MAGA candidate who sparks. I fully expect DeSantis to win the next primary unless a ton of Trump-type candidates run and severely split their vote.

I also think DeSantis will defeat him in the primary if the field is mostly cleared. The online response to him slamming DeSantis was pretty Trump negative even from Trump voters. VERY little enthusiasm for that.

However, in a loaded field, Trump is still going to have the most devoted cultists. If he has 15-20% of the primary voters as a die hard, that would be formidable in a field of 10 candidates.

Remember, even in 2016, more people voted in the primaries for candidates OTHER than Trump, than for Trump.

To me, there are just a handful of actually credible candidates...Desantis, Haley, Abbott, Youngkin, Trump. The first step is to try to clear ANYONE else that's not one of those. No fringe candidates to muddy the field.

The second step is for the non-Trump candidates to clear out in a timely manner. Candidates like Kasich and others staying in way too long, and the inability to coalesce around Rubio as a non-Trump option definitely pushed Trump over the line.

I think you need more than just Desantis to start, as he could get hit by a bus or get photographed at Mons Venus or something. But candidates need to bow out quickly.

The only alternative approach I might take is to encourage a designated no-hope Trump irritation like Chris Christie to the above slate and to run and just bait the shit out of Trump, knowing he won't be able to resist spending all his time insulting "Cheesburger Christie" or whatever he calls him.

Reactions: Hammer93
That they should all be heal accountable for their actions, why is that even a question?
Y'all still haven't figured out Trump's lies killed Ashli Babbitt so holding those accountable for their actions is pure bullshit.

Purposely downplaying Covid 19 killed a lot of Americans, where's the accountability for that?

Reactions: fsu1jreed
Y'all still haven't figured out Trump's lies killed Ashli Babbitt so holding those accountable for their actions is pure bullshit.

Purposely downplaying Covid 19 killed a lot of Americans, where's the accountability for that?
What about "they should all be held accountable" don't you understand?

It's going to be really hard for the MAGAts to spin "Lock her up" Clinton for mishandling classified docs to Trump being indicted for basically stealing classified docs. Don't get me wrong, they are great at cognitive dissonance and denying reality in general, but it will be fun to watch.

Can't wait to hear the reasons why a candidate for POTUS can't be indicted while running for office.

No president in history destroyed the economy + killed more Americans through the pandemic as Trump. The Trump family made millions however.
You realize that Biden took over a good economy and has absolutely shit the bed and more Americans have died under him, with a vaccine available, than under Trump right?

This post would have been great if done by nc5 when he was making fun of you all by going undercover as a dem.

Reactions: Hawkeyenuts66
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT