ADVERTISEMENT

Got my tickets, boyz. I’m fixin’ to MAGA!

TJ8869

HR King
Dec 7, 2006
Trump is going to be in southwest Ohio on Friday might and I think I’ll go watch for the entertainment value.

Reactions: MitchL
Wear the red hat. You can make national news if you infiltrate the rows behind Trump...
Green hats are big in CB tonight. Apparently they were passed out to those seated behind Trump before his arrival. I can't read them because the people behind him on our local TV stations are very blurry, but they are supposed to say Make Farmers Great Again.(MFGA) I'm sure some of you can come up with other words that fit. I tried to watch, but I just can't take it anymore!

Reactions: JupiterHawk
Hearing white people call black people the N-word for 3 hours isn't my idea of entertainment. But to each their own.
Do you have any documentable evidence of your claim? I understand liberals do not need evidence this day in age, but I thought I would ask anyhow.

There is a current thread with video of a guy kicking a woman. I noticed you and other liberals were mysteriously absent of commentary. Is it okay to kick a woman simply for having a different opinion?

Do you have any documentable evidence of your claim? I understand liberals do not need evidence this day in age, but I thought I would ask anyhow.

There is a current thread with video of a guy kicking a woman. I noticed you and other liberals were mysteriously absent of commentary. Is it okay to kick a woman simply for having a different opinion?
Thread last week provided links. I'm sure youtube can give you more.

Trump is going to be in southwest Ohio on Friday might and I think I’ll go watch for the entertainment value.
Hold up a sign asking, "Don, who hooked up your servers to Alpha Bank"?

The ticket says there’s no dress code. Anyone got any suggestions?

I would rather throw a bucket of water on the driveway and watch it dry than attend any type of political speech.

Let me give you a hint: they are lying about what they can do and will do or they are naive and stupid. Either way I am not kistening.

Reactions: Hock-I
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT