ADVERTISEMENT

Gotta love the tolerance!

Nuance- get some.

He's not saying men who don't vote for Kamala should be shot as the OP's tweet implies.

He's saying men who won't vote for a female candidate because she is a female should be shot. Is a hyperbolic, inappropriate statement-Yes. I would venture that he's implying sexist members of society aren't good citizens and are part of the problem and not the solution.

But hey MAGAS! At least he's pro-gun. Aren't you the guys that want teachers armed?
Even when they think they have something appalling they have to lie about it. MAGATs are idiots.

Reactions: fsu1jreed
It’s interesting how many people don’t seem to realize or aren’t willing to admit that true tolerance, as is supposed to exist in this country, must remain unlimited within the confines of the law. That goes for everyone. Even groups of individuals that other groups of individuals would like to be silenced.

Maybe I misunderstood your post. Are you suggesting Kansas law would prohibit an employer from firing someone for something they may say? Bc that's how your post reads.

I'm suggesting that the University of Kansas is a public entity that does not work the same way Kum & Go might, and speaking from experience employees of public universities tend to have more 1st amendment protections because they are a government entity. You can search for the germane laws for yourself.

This Kansas prof definitely has a problem the least of which is the dean finding out. What would have been more appropriate is to say that men who don't vote for Kamala, and instead vote for a man who tried to overturn an election, may indeed have some sanity issues.

I'm suggesting that the University of Kansas is a public entity that does not work the same way Kum & Go might, and speaking from experience employees of public universities tend to have more 1st amendment protections because they are a government entity. You can search for the germane laws for yourself.
Which wasn't remotely what you posted originally. And even when some state employees have extended speech protections, they aren't limitless.

Yeah, nothing says tolerance like threatening to shoot people you deem racist. You really are a special kind of stupid. And by special I mean dangerously so.

Trump threatens to jail adversaries

Trump warns of death and destruction if his probe continues

Isn't it XXX where Elon keeps talking about hyperbole. Get a grip guys.

By being granted tenure? I’ll bet dollars to donuts the dean agrees with him.
It is possible though he has already been placed on administrative leave with an investigation ongoing. They put out a letter that was pretty weak so they will probably hope this blows over in a couple of weeks and move on

Trump threatens to jail adversaries

Trump warns of death and destruction if his probe continues

Isn't it XXX where Elon keeps talking about hyperbole. Get a grip guys.
As I said, you're a special kind of stupid. Just for entertainment sake though -
1. This thread isn't about Trump, it's about a liberal professor expressing the desire to kill Trump voters.
2. How does a potential president Trump go about, "jailing his adversaries" exactly? Do you think he'd have his own personal police force, judges and juries that will round up accused election cheaters, and falsely charge and convict them? Share with us just how far gone you are in your TDS.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT