ADVERTISEMENT

Gov. Kim Reynolds: 'Iowans are going to be very happy' with future income tax cuts

I give taxpayer money to public schools and have no part in them. I’d much rather put my taxpayer money towards a kid’s tuition to a private school so they can get a quality education than throw my money away to failing public school system. Do the math on what a taxpayer pays for a public school’s building, teachers, maintenance, benefits... My kid’s would never go to public school, I should be exempt of paying a dime.
You probably shouldn’t have to pay for maintenance on roads that you don’t drive on either.

When will educators themselves take responsibility for the 10 year low?

They always blame administration, parents and students, but never themselves.
Please volunteer in big city public schools for a couple months and get back to us. Many teachers have been doing the job for decades. They didn’t just start sucking. Please stop being ignorant about this.

Again, spend some time in schools and explain how what’s happening there is on the teachers.

Please volunteer in big city public schools for a couple months and get back to us. Many teachers have been doing the job for decades. They didn’t just start sucking. Please stop being ignorant about this.

Again, spend some time in schools and explain how what’s happening there is on the teachers.

When are you going to volunteer in a big city public school?

We've had general prosperity in the US for decades without the spending and bloat of government at it's current levels. To think that cutting back on programs is promoting individualist over prosperity of others is something only a libtard would say.
The number of workers employed by federal government has essentially remained constant since WW2 while our population has more than doubled, so that's not a source of bloat. If you're talking about cutting government spending without cutting military, Social Security, Medicare, or Medicaid, you shouldn't be taken seriously. If you're suggesting that the social programs could be cut without impacting general prosperity, you shouldn't be taken seriously. Now, if you want to argue that we spent far too much on our adventures in the Middle East, I fully agree. But I believe that our current investment in supporting Ukraine is not just the right thing to do morally, but also a good strategic investment in keeping an autocratic regime at bay. And anyone who tries to lay claim to principles of fiscal responsibility while cutting the IRS is absolutely FOS.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT