ADVERTISEMENT

Gov Ron DeFascist Attacks "Woke Disney"

No I don't and I don't have any worries about that because IT'S NOT BEING TAUGHT NOW!

Now you answer the question I asked earlier that you have avoided.
I think children who have not yet developed the ability to understand human sexuality - in all its forms - are being targeted and the rights of their parents circumvented are potential targets.
How many of us were still buying the idea at 5 that storks brought babies? My parents never used that but there were parents who did. I was told that babies were given to Mommies and Daddies as an answer to their prayers from God. (Catholic family 🙄)
And that was my PARENTS choice. And frankly their duty as parents.
I thought that was true until I was in the 4th grade and heard kids talking about how babies were made. I went home and asked Mom about it and that’s when we had “the talk”.
It would never have occurred to me to ask Sister Margaret Rose, either. 😂

all gas...no substance..I'd love to see these horrible lessons that Florida Kinder & first graders have been working on so we can see the evil they are being indoctrinated into them ...
Don’t worry. You won’t ever be using them in Texas. 😉

I think children who have not yet developed the ability to understand human sexuality - in all its forms - are being targeted and the rights of their parents circumvented are potential targets.
How many of us were still buying the idea at 5 that storks brought babies? My parents never used that but there were parents who did. I was told that babies were given to Mommies and Daddies as an answer to their prayers from God. (Catholic family 🙄)
And that was my PARENTS choice. And frankly their duty as parents.
I thought that was true until I was in the 4th grade and heard kids talking about how babies were made. I went home and asked Mom about it and that’s when we had “the talk”.
It would never have occurred to me to ask Sister Margaret Rose, either. 😂
You did not answer the question. Which group was targeted by the sentence I quoted from the bill?

but some people think we(teachers) do already,,,,creating ghosts is a skill they have...they're really good at it...#boo
You’re a high school teacher in a very affluent Dallas area district- and if your experience is anything like mine was, you overheard kids talking about stuff that you never knew about at their age 😂😳

That’s true but perhaps this law will head off any chance of a teacher “going there” in the first place. Intentionally or not.
Do you think bills about the possibility that something might happen in the future should be the focus of government? Personally I think they should focus on "what's" not "what ifs".

Reactions: DFSNOLE
I'll ask it again and bold the question for you to answer.
I think it targets faculty who might be tempted to go off the rails. And there have been teachers who have done so with ranting about certain politicians and their supporters-so this bill actually spells out the parameters and can help teachers understand clearly any gray areas.
I don’t think it hurts at all.

• Haha
I think it targets faculty who might be tempted to go off the rails. And there have been teachers who have done so with ranting about certain politicians and their supporters-so this bill actually spells out the parameters and can help teachers understand clearly any gray areas.
Do you have any links showing Florida teachers going off the rails?

My God girl! You are ridiculous! You will do anything and everything to not admit fault of the GOP or DeSantis. Completely ridiculous.

My God girl! You are ridiculous! You will do anything and everything to not admit fault of the GOP or DeSantis. Completely ridiculous.
And you will do anything to try and trip DeSantis.
You care so much about our state you will vote for Nikki Numbskull or Charlie Crist. I’m sure you also voted for Andrew Gillum. A proud moment right? Talk about ridiculous. 🤡

• Haha
And you will do anything to try and trip DeSantis.
You care so much about our state you will vote for Nikki Numbskull or Charlie Crist. I’m sure you also voted for Andrew Gillum. A proud moment right? Talk about ridiculous. 🤡
Freaking ridiculous!

I'll ask the second question again. What did he have for supper.

Any links about teachers pushing the boundaries politically, racially, sexually, etc will do. I just want to see how some Florida teachers have gone off the "rails."
She won't and can't. But she will protect and support DeSantis and the GOP no matter how ridiculous her arguments are and how ridiculous they make her look. Party over State in this case. All day. Every day.

I work in education there are some queer teachers whose goals in the world are to make more queer kids because the more freak they make the more they are normalized!

• Haha
Freaking ridiculous!

I'll ask the second question again. What did he have for supper.
Why would I know and what is the meaning of it?
I will go out on a limb and venture a guess that it’s not humble pie. Happy ?

She won't and can't. But she will protect and support DeSantis and the GOP no matter how ridiculous her arguments are and how ridiculous they make her look. Party over State in this case. All day. Every day.

Party over state? Says the foolish person who voted for Andrew Gillum and supports Nikki Numbskull? 🤣😂🤣😂☺️😂

Unfortunately she's not alone. So many people support these types of legislation, but can't provide any proof they are needed. The best answer they give when pushed is the bills are "just in case."

Do you think bills about the possibility that something might happen in the future should be the focus of government? Personally I think they should focus on "what's" not "what ifs".

Of course! Wait until the horse is out of that barn!!

Why would I know and what is the meaning of it?
I will go out on a limb and venture a guess that it’s not humble pie. Happy ?
You know exactly what I'm asking. But for those who don't, DeSantis could take a dump on Goldie's daughter's chest and not only would she not criticize his behavior, she'd compliment what he had for supper.

You know exactly what I'm asking. But for those who don't, DeSantis could take a dump on Goldie's daughter's chest and not only would she not criticize his behavior, she'd compliment what he had for supper.
Wow. I’d note that’s a pretty crappy thing to say, but I’m guessing you’d just take it as a compliment.
Have a nice life.

Ruble Ron aka Dime Store Trump aka Ron DumbFascist

5sWPcZw.jpg

You’re a high school teacher in a very affluent Dallas area district- and if your experience is anything like mine was, you overheard kids talking about stuff that you never knew about at their age 😂😳
incorrect...I teach in very affluent Dallas area school district ELEMENTARY SCHOOL......I hear kids talk on all kinds of topics...sex isn't one of them...it's a k-4 crowd....

thosewhocanbutton400.jpg

If little Ashley is six years old her classmates have likely already seen her two dads or her two moms and unless someone acts like it’s weird kids that age don’t spend a lot of time thinking about it. My granddaughter plays soccer with another girl who has two moms and it’s not even a “thing”.
Are there unenlightened cave dwellers in the world? Yes there are. It’s hard to fix stupid.
Is it a teacher/school job to “teach” about sexuality to kindergarteners? Why?
It just astounds me that people think 5-6 year olds need to spend time on this in school.
Because it’s not really about that with many of you. It’s about trying to damage the possibility that the Governor could be a candidate in 2024, and you really want Trump to run against, not someone who can send the Diaper Dandy back to Delaware for the good of this country.
So you keep trying-first with Covid and now with a bill he didn’t write that never uses the word “gay” but the desperation is really something to behold.
Oh my lord.

Freaking amazing.

Reactions: gohawks50
Please provide the link to the word gay in the bill, which was not written by Governor DeSantis.
Otherwise STFU and stop using that childish name “DeFascist”. We both know he could kick your ass.

The "don't say gay" is paraphrasing in mockery of the content of the bill. I find it hilarious that one of the main defenses against this is "the word gay isn't the bill!". I saw a clip of Desantis using that defense to a reporter in his usual pissy/snarky way. No wonder republicans like him.

This was a solution to a problem that didn't exist. People act like they were depicting gay sex acts in K-3 classes and that we needed to act swiftly to protect the children from this horror.

The wording in the bill is also vague and open to interpretation.

The "don't say gay" is paraphrasing in mockery of the content of the bill. I find it hilarious that one of the main defenses against this is "the word gay isn't the bill!". I saw a clip of Desantis using that defense to a reporter in his usual pissy/snarky way. No wonder republicans like him.

This was a solution to a problem that didn't exist. People act like they were depicting gay sex acts in K-3 classes and that we needed to act swiftly to protect the children from this horror.

Exactly, who is going to be the judge for what is age appropriate?

When I was teaching kids would tattle on another child for saying a word like butt or poop claiming their parents said those are naughty words. I would try to explain that not all parents think they are naughty words, but they are not nice words we shouldn't use them at school.

Now imagine that religious parents teach their children that same sex marriage is wrong in God's eyes. That child hears another student talk about his moms/dads being married to each other. The religious student responds God says that's wrong. How is the teacher to respond in an age appropriate manner that is not offensive to either student's families?

Teacher: "Class, today is Father's Day, so we're going to make some Father's Day art for our Dads"

6-year-old Sally: "But..........I don't have a father.....I have two Moms"

Teacher: "SALLY! STOP.....we CANNOT talk about that in class"

Sally: "But....I have two moms"

Teacher: "SALLY! That's it!!! It's illegal for you to discuss your 'two moms' in class. That's detention, and you need to go to the principal's office NOW!!!"

Sally: "But......can't I make a card for my two moms?"

Teacher/Principal: "Sally is suspended for one week for bringing up 'gay' issues in class this week!!!"

Sally's Moms: "Wut?"

Principal: "Sally is now expelled from this Florida school. Move your lesbian asses to another state!!!"

👀

When I was teaching kids would tattle on another child for saying a word like butt or poop claiming their parents said those are naughty words. I would try to explain that not all parents think they are naughty words, but they are not nice words we shouldn't use them at school.

Now imagine that religious parents teach their children that same sex marriage is wrong in God's eyes. That child hears another student talk about his moms/dads being married to each other. The religious student responds God says that's wrong. How is the teacher to respond in an age appropriate manner that is not offensive to either student's families?
“Governor Ron DeSantis, who is an ass-whooping beast of manly awesomeness, is awesome!”

But what about Johnny telling me my family is going to hell?!

“Governor Ron DeSantis, who is an ass-whooping beast of manly awesomeness, is awesome!”

Teacher: "Class, today is Father's Day, so we're going to make some Father's Day art for our Dads"

6-year-old Sally: "But..........I don't have a father.....I have two Moms"

Teacher: "SALLY! STOP.....we CANNOT talk about that in class"

Sally: "But....I have two moms"

Teacher: "SALLY! That's it!!! It's illegal for you to discuss your 'two moms' in class. That's detention, and you need to go to the principal's office NOW!!!"

Sally: "But......can't I make a card for my two moms?"

Teacher/Principal: "Sally is suspended for one week for bringing up 'gay' issues in class this week!!!"

Sally's Moms: "Wut?"

Principal: "Sally is now expelled from this Florida school. Move your lesbian asses to another state!!!"

👀

Florida is supposed to be the vanguard for freedom or some such nonsense. I guess the scope for freedom was limited to masks.

Reactions: Rudolph

That’s been going on for a long time. It didn’t involve any law and most teachers would squelch it immediately by saying “that’s enough of that kind of talk now play nicely or you go in the corner? To the office, I’ll send a note home to your parents etc etc”. It was how society in general was structured.
Calling another kid a poopyhead on the playground happens probably a hundred times a day and it’s not a big deal.

Florida is supposed to be the vanguard for freedom or some such nonsense. I guess the scope for freedom was limited to masks.

Father’s Day? In late June when school is out?
You’re trying too hard.
Oh...by the way...Sally DOES have a “father”...even if he’s just the sperm donor. Unless there have been some major biological shifts I’m not aware of.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT