ADVERTISEMENT

Gov Ron DeFascist Attacks "Woke Disney"

incorrect...I teach in very affluent Dallas area school district ELEMENTARY SCHOOL......I hear kids talk on all kinds of topics...sex isn't one of them...it's a k-4 crowd....

thosewhocanbutton400.jpg

My mistake - because I thought the Dragon was representative of Southlake Carroll Dragons.
I’m also fond of your button. It reminds me of the saying “Those who can, do. Those who can’t, teach”.

That’s been going on for a long time. It didn’t involve any law and most teachers would squelch it immediately by saying “that’s enough of that kind of talk now play nicely or you go in the corner? To the office, I’ll send a note home to your parents etc etc”. It was how society in general was structured.
Calling another kid a poopyhead on the playground happens probably a hundred times a day and it’s not a big deal.
You can't allow a child to tell another one that his family is bad. Ignoring something like that is the same as saying you agree. How does that make the child who is being told God hates his family feel?

Yes, this type of thing has happened in the past and teachers have done their best to address it, however, with these types of laws being passed, something that may have resulted in a teacher/parent/administrator meeting turns into a possible lawsuit or more serious legal action.

Reactions: fsu1jreed
You can't allow a child to tell another one that his family is bad. Ignoring something like that is the same as saying you agree. How does that make the child who is being told God hates his family feel?

Yes, this type of thing has happened in the past and teachers have done their best to address it, however, with these types of laws being passed, something that may have resulted in a teacher/parent/administrator meeting turns into a possible lawsuit or more serious legal action.
You missed the part where I said most teachers would squelch that sort of talk ASAP.
Heck my kids would have gotten in the car after school and said Johnny had two Moms - why can’t I? If they thought of it at all.
They were too busy showing me what they drew in art.

You missed the part where I said most teachers would squelch that sort of talk ASAP.
Heck my kids would have gotten in the car after school and said Johnny had two Moms - why can’t I? If they thought of it at all.
They were too busy showing me what they drew in art.
I thought you said you had been a teacher, if so you would know that kids talk to each other all the time at recess, lunch, on the bus, etc. There is no way a teacher can monitor all conversations happening between students. I'm sorry, but you have no idea of the reality of teaching young children.

Father’s Day? In late June when school is out?
You’re trying too hard.
Oh...by the way...Sally DOES have a “father”...even if he’s just the sperm donor. Unless there have been some major biological shifts I’m not aware of.

Was this in response to what I posted? Who is Sally?

I thought you said you had been a teacher, if so you would know that kids talk to each other all the time at recess, lunch, on the bus, etc. There is no way a teacher can monitor all conversations happening between students. I'm sorry, but you have no idea of the reality of teaching young children.
I started out as a substitute teacher and taught all grades - and did long term assignments in elementary schools as well. I saw EVERYTHING. I’m also a Mom and you are telling me I haven’t seen and heard it all?
Are you being serious?

Reactions: Tfxchawk
I started out as a substitute teacher and taught all grades - and did long term assignments in elementary schools as well. I saw EVERYTHING. I’m also a Mom and you are telling me I haven’t seen and heard it all?
Are you being serious?
Yes

Reactions: ft254
Lol. That’s all you got?

It doesn't resister. You idiots wallow in your stupidity and total surreal world.

I remember reading during the 2018 campaign that his net worth was 350,000 and being surprised that it was that low. This 51 million doesn't surprise me because our politics are thoroughly corrupt.

Last edited:
Reactions: DFSNOLE
No responsible parent with a functioning prefrontal cortex would allow an adult to speak to their 6 year old child regarding sexual appetites and gender identity. In fact, this used to be deemed the grooming of children – the kind of thing adults were thrown in jail for, and added to sex offender registry lists. Now, it’s become a mainstream talking point of the Left. The goal is to normalize pedophilia as just another lifestyle choice, as opposed to a predatory crime on our most vulnerable. Teachers have access to kids for a large portion of the day, and they will continue to try and fill your child’s head with predatory messaging.

No responsible parent with a functioning prefrontal cortex would allow an adult to speak to their 6 year old child regarding sexual appetites and gender identity. In fact, this used to be deemed the grooming of children – the kind of thing adults were thrown in jail for, and added to sex offender registry lists. Now, it’s become a mainstream talking point of the Left. The goal is to normalize pedophilia as just another lifestyle choice, as opposed to a predatory crime on our most vulnerable. Teachers have access to kids for a large portion of the day, and they will continue to try and fill your child’s head with predatory messaging.
1f2bb6c4702fe5d37d17b7a6e060e16d--watches-memes.jpg

And thankfully he won’t be allowed to present curriculum that’s been developed by so-called “educators” to small children about sex.
Thereby going around parents. Removing one more parental responsibility.

Reactions: abby97

The right's fixation on pedo is disturbing. Seems like they are projecting.

And thankfully he won’t be allowed to present curriculum that’s been developed by so-called “educators” to small children about sex.
Because that's what we all should want. The government being responsible for the upbringing of our children, right?

Seriously, what is wrong with you today? How do you buy into this crap? You claim not to watch right-wing media but you parrot it all the time without support of evidence. There is a reason you get attacked here quite a bit. You can't back anything up.

Seriously, what is wrong with you today? How do you buy into this crap? You claim not to watch right-wing media but you parrot it all the time without support of evidence. There is a reason you get attacked here quite a bit. You can't back anything up.
I get attacked because I’m conservative. THAT is the reason.
My sources are mainly the Wall Street Journal.
I read some liberal pieces too. It’s what I call crap, so I suppose that makes our opinion of each other’s positions even.
I also don’t feel like I need to give excuses for my positions. If you don’t like it, so be it.

Reactions: abby97
I get attacked because I’m conservative. THAT is the reason.
My sources are mainly the Wall Street Journal.
I read some liberal pieces too. It’s what I call crap, so I suppose that makes our opinion of each other’s positions even.
I also don’t feel like I need to give excuses for my positions. If you don’t like it, so be it.
No. You have never (that I can recall) supported any of your facts. You have made up shit twice today, asked to provide evidence and then use the tired line of well that's my opinion. Provide one instance of a k-3 kid being taught the shit you said today. You won't because you can't. But your opinion .. right.

Reactions: gohawks50
No. You have never (that I can recall) supported any of your facts. You have made up shit twice today, asked to provide evidence and then use the tired line of well that's my opinion. Provide one instance of a k-3 kid being taught the shit you said today. You won't because you can't. But your opinion .. right.
I have never said it’s being taught as a point of fact. I said for all we know it’s been a topic in some random classroom (anywhere in the US) but the kids just never went home and talked about it.
My remarks have gone almost exclusively to the law preventing it being developed as curriculum and taught to little ones barely past nursery school.
And yes that’s my f’n opinion. I’m entitled to it.

I have never said it’s being taught as a point of fact. I said for all we know it’s been a topic in some random classroom (anywhere in the US) but the kids just never went home and talked about it.
My remarks have gone almost exclusively to the law preventing it being developed as curriculum and taught to little ones barely past nursery school.
And yes that’s my f’n opinion. I’m entitled to it.
Opinions are not facts. You want to base laws on opinions or hypotheticals? Are you this thick?

Reactions: IA_HAWKI
Opinions are not facts. You want to base laws on opinions or hypotheticals. Are you this thick?
Um...never mind.
How about you and I agree to disagree?
You’re not going to change my mind, I DGAF about changing yours, and you’re just trying to badger me.
Let’s stop wasting our time.

Um...never mind.
How about you and I agree to disagree?
You’re not going to change my mind, I DGAF about changing yours, and you’re just trying to badger me.
Let’s stop wasting our time.
WTF? Stop posting crap that isn't true. I am badgering you? I lost all respect for you. You are a bold face liar today.

Reactions: IA_HAWKI
WTF? Stop posting crap that isn't true. I am badgering you? I lost all respect for you. You are a bold face liar today.
Gee that’s just gonna ruin my day. Who the eff are you anyway? I’m absolutely not a liar, but YOU are a damn crybaby. Now go away.
Good Lord who do you think you are?

Gee that’s just gonna ruin my day. Who the eff are you anyway? I’m absolutely not a liar, but YOU are a damn crybaby. Now go away.
Good Lord who do you think you are?
Haha. Once again. Prove what you state or STFU. I heard all Roman Catholic priest molest collies. Can't provide it but it might have happened. Probably in another state though.

Haha. Once again. Prove what you state or STFU. I heard all Roman Catholic priest molest collies. Can't provide it but it might have happened. Probably in another state though.
Hell, they hit on Labrador Retrievers too. But only in states that start with an I.
I will say again...one more time for you... I never made an absolute statement that must be proved. Got it?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT