ADVERTISEMENT

Greg Kerkvliet PSU

Man, that sucks. I was looking forward to seeing him. But I’m sure they have 2-4 Nevills on standby.
Well that and he could transfer for the 6th/7th time, mats too hard, Carl is a meany, could be any number of things.

Reactions: el dub
If Kerk is out(I would hold him out and make sure he is ready but who knows what Cael will do) they just lost a potential finalist. I don’t think he can beat Steveson but he can beat anybody else. Just my thoughts. He is legit and could easily come home 2nd at Nationals.

i already know that you are game,still can't allow anyone to come here without stepping up for my guys, really hope kerk is good to go.
Any chance that Cael can get Minnesota's hwy to transfer to PS for the rest of the year? Even if Kerk is sitting the rest of the year I'm sure he's still having fun the PS way.....Can he work at the Nittylion wrestling club ahead of graduation to pay off his student loans?:mad:

If Kerk is out(I would hold him out and make sure he is ready but who knows what Cael will do) they just lost a potential finalist. I don’t think he can beat Steveson but he can beat anybody else. Just my thoughts. He is legit and could easily come home 2nd at Nationals.
My pick for the title is Parris actually, everyone is giving GS the title while Parris has been on a tear, he was raw when he hit college wrestling and he is a beast in the strengt/athletic departments.

My pick for the title is Parris actually, everyone is giving GS the title while Parris has been on a tear, he was raw when he hit college wrestling and he is a beast in the strengt/athletic departments.
Can't argue with any of this. Parris will continue to get better and lets be honest if you had to pick whose body you want in NCAA wrestling it's Mason Parris. I can't wait to see them get after it since it didn't happen in freestyle this year.

I think it is very tight too. Maybe 60-40 GS.

I don’t go to the Penn St forum often (maybe a couple times a year to look for info on stuff like this).

According to the PSU BWI, Kerk’s dad posted and confirmed that Kerkvliet did have surgery, is rehabbing, and possibly could get back for Big Tens. Hopefully he can get back healthy and is ready to go for Bigs. Never want a wrestler or any athlete miss out on their dreams.

Last edited:
Reactions: Old_wrestling_fan
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT