ADVERTISEMENT

Grenade strapped to poll outside of Synagogue in New Jersey

FAUlty Gator

HR Legend
Oct 27, 2017
You’d think this would get more play from the national news. Remember the garage door pull rope tied into noose loop in Bubba Wallace’s garage? They talked about that for a week. This is a grenade. Crickets.

Looks like “The Lakewood Scoop” is on it though!

You’d think this would get more play from the national news. Remember the garage door pull rope tied into noose loop in Bubba Wallace’s garage? They talked about that for a week. This is a grenade. Crickets.

Looks like “The Lakewood Scoop” is on it though!

They talked about it because Bubba Wallace is famous. Right or wrong it's as simple as that, famous people get clicks.

Nonexplosive device' found attached to Lakewood utility pole

Ken Serrano, Asbury Park Press
Sun, November 19, 2023 at 12:01 PM PST·1 min read

LAKEWOOD — Authorities are investigating what they called a "nonexplosive device" found Sunday morning attached to a utility pole in the township.

Right wingers didn't care about stuff like this until Hamas attacked Israel. Neo Nazi's and white supremacists freely march in America and they don't say a word about it.

Charlottesville was a group hug.
Holy ****ing whataboutism. Change your pants.

Also, how the **** do you get a grenade? You guys all like to piss and moan about a semi auto .223 being a "weapon of war", that, is an actual ****ing weapon of war.

Yikes.

I have several Jewish friends and the Jewish community is terrified now.

If you have any Jewish friends, colleagues or associates, maybe reach out and offer your support.

They would appreciate it, I bet.

This seems like a good place to drop this video. Which ones are wrong? I think the straw one is disingenuous.

Also, how the **** do you get a grenade? You guys all like to piss and moan about a semi auto .223 being a "weapon of war", that, is an actual ****ing weapon of war.

dqwh5Jf.png

This is the only "MSM" story I found on it....weird.

The MSM HROT Bot literally just got pinged by this thread. Give it a few hours and it will be everywhere.

Seriously, is there a better source of news than HROT? It's freaking site of the year, IMO!

Reactions: binsfeldcyhawk2
What's the belief in why the MSM would skip such a story?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT