ADVERTISEMENT

Griner leave the USA?

twindman

HB MVP
Sep 1, 2010
Arizona
She is threatening to leave USA because she gets no respect and US will lose talent. I say good bye and good ridence! I am not sure how good she would be if she was 4 inches shorter like most WNBA women.

• Love
Reactions: ddeanHawk
She is threatening to leave USA because she gets no respect and US will lose talent. I say good bye and good ridence! I am not sure how good she would be if she was 4 inches shorter like most WNBA women.
Is there a Women's Basketball League in Russia?

Reactions: Rchawkeyes
Why the hate towards Brittany?
She wouldn't take the court while the anthem was played a year or two before she was jailed in Russia. So after a while in jail she changed her tune.... Many people that hate USA don't really know what the rest of the world is like.

Do you have a link? I am not seeing anything on this. Also, Griner has been fairly respectful after the he negotiated release.

Do you have a link? I am not seeing anything on this. Also, Griner has been fairly respectful after the he negotiated release.
I see no reason for people to be criticizing Brittany . And why do some of you always bring Caitlin into everything ? It isn’t cool for people who claim to be Caitlin fans to always be criticizing other wnba players.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT