ADVERTISEMENT

Hailey Van Lith in the transfer portal

do it jewish GIF

Well Hailey, if you can't beat em, join em.

There's been a lot of discourse since the game about how she was cooked, and she definitely was. But HVL is a ball player and competitor. She just needs to find a place that works for her. I just don't know if Iowa would be a good fit or not. She'll likely find a decent school that gives her an immediate starting position.

Reactions: Bishop-71
Well Hailey, if you can't beat em, join em.

There's been a lot of discourse since the game about how she was cooked, and she definitely was. But HVL is a ball player and competitor. She just needs to find a place that works for her. I just don't know if Iowa would be a good fit or not. She'll likely find a decent school that gives her an immediate starting position.
Her as a SG with a distributor at PG would be a good offensive combo. Defense would be a different story though. I think she did an admirable job on CC considering the mismatch. The bigger problem is she was coached to go under our screens, there was no hedge from the post per coaching, and CC hit some shots that others wouldn’t hit.

I don’t think Iowa is the right place for her next year considering our PG situation, but there will be some school out there wanting her. She can be a heck of an offensive player in the right system.

Reactions: 2D_ and Bishop-71
I would too but thought Amoore was following her coach to UK?
Well, you never know. Maybe the coach told everybody at Va Tech to regroup and work towards the next season, and the next day he's gone. The players left behind may hold some grudge towards him.

I know some of you dudes think we need a PG transfer.
can we get that Indiana guard who graduated in 2023 to have another year. She was a really good ballhandler, passer and shooter but I cant remember her name. Maybe it was Grace Berger

Someone like that would really help for a year with hannah, Sydney, the new frosh center and O'Grady probably, and Fuerbach and a few others

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT